•i'm not a love that lasts•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery stood frozen as she stared at Finn and Kol Mikaelson, who were both wearing enchanted manacles which were suspending them from the balcony by their wrists.

Kol smiled charmingly at her but his eyes were apologetic. "Imogen! My beloved anchor! Good to see you again, I did say I'll come back for you, didn't I?" he said humorously.

Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson frowned at Kol before glancing at each other while Finn rolled his eyes in annoyance. Imogen stared blankly at him then to Finn and sighed heavily before turning to Klaus and Elijah.

Imogen narrowed her eyes at them and crossed her arms. "No one touches them! Hurt them and you'll answer to me!" she said sternly and briskly walked away.

The Mikaelsons brothers stared at Imogen's retreating figure before looking at each other.

Kol smirked smugly. "You heard her." he mocked Klaus and Elijah while Finn frowned at him. "You don't want to upset her, do you, big brothers?"

Klaus and Elijah looked at each other and quirk an eyebrow. Both amused and annoyed that Kol used the Immortal Being, the woman they are fighting over for, against them.

Klaus smirked before turning to Kol and walked over to him. "It wouldn't hurt if she didn't know, brother."

Elijah frowned and glanced at Klaus. "And if she finds out?" he asked suspiciously.

Klaus shrugged and turned to Elijah. "The word there is If, Elijah." he told him.

Kol smiled faltered and his eyes widen on panic. "Don't you dare, Niklaus!"

"Don't tell Imogen Farien! When she finds out Esther knew that she found us, her twins, she will go ballistic! You don't know what a mother could for her children. I know she has a lot on her mind right now and I'm not adding it up, when I know us three can handle this. Until then, don't tell Imogen and do when her twins are safe."

Hayley Marshall, Jackson Kenner and Imogen were outside of Jackson's trailer in the Bayou, sitting together as Aiden pace around in front of them.

"The wolves are freaking out. They know it had to be an insider who took down Vincent last night, seeing as no one could have been anywhere near him." Aiden said.

"Did anyone suspect it was you?" Jackson asked.

Aiden shakes his head. "No, not yet. But, they're gonna figure it out, which pretty much means I'm screwed unless we come up with a plan." he said and looked at Imogen for help.