•i'm not the alpha•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

"Bex."

"No."

"Bekah."

"No."

"Rebekah!"

"I said, no!"

Imogen Farien Avery and Rebekah Mikaelson stood across from each other inside the noirette's room, glaring at each other. Both women having a stare-off, neither backing down.

Rebekah was planning to go to Tremé market to find some magical objects to help increase her power to bring Kol Mikaelson back, and when Imogen found out, she wanted to come along and help her.

Rebekah groaned in annoyance when she saw Imogen's pleading eyes. "No! Do not look at me like that!" she complained.

Imogen sighed heavily. "Let me come with you. We're Mikaelson witches. With your power and mine, we can bring Kol back together." she said.

Rebekah looked down and sighed heavily. "As much as amusing this is to know that stubbornness runs in this bloody family, you're staying here at the compound, Imogen." she told the noirette.

Imogen frowned. "But-"

Rebekah shakes her head and glanced at the nursery with a soft smile on her face. "Love and Hope needs their mother. Now that they're home, you three need to make up for all the lost time." she said and looked at Imogen as she cupped her face with her hands. "The twins need you, like you need them."

Imogen sighed. "Kol-"

Rebekah smiled warmly. "Let me prepare everything and when it's done, I will tell you. I promise I will, Imogen." she said and embraced the noirette. "I want him back too. We will bring Kol back home together."

Imogen sighed in defeat. "Alright, I'll stay here." she said as Rebekah kissed her cheek.

"Good."

Suddenly, the two women heard a loud crash downstairs, followed by the loud cries of Love and Hope Mikaelson from the nursery.

Imogen let out a deep, troubled sigh. "Oh, not again!" she muttered and smiled apologetically at Rebekah. "Excuse me."

Imogen rush inside the nursery while Rebekah smiled sympathetically at her and crossed her arms as she stared at the room the noirette rushed into.