•i'm not attracted to a witch•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

"Once upon a time, there was a majestic king and his stunning queen, who lived with their noble brother in a kingdom where music and art were celebrated, a kingdom that he promised to his beloved queen. The king did not foresee his queen having a child, but he lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible. In time, the queen gave birth, she and the king were blessed with two beautiful babies, twin daughters, for whom they wished only peace. Still, the king had demons who pursued him and his queen. There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own. Armed with a pack of untamed creatures, she drove the other magical creatures from the land. And, there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones that weakened the king every full moon and his queen couldn't do anything even how powerful she was. The king and the queen, seeing the shadow their enemies cast upon their home, they were driven to send their beloved princesses away, convincing all who remained that they were forever lost. The king and the queen, in their sorrow, turned away from the world. The castle closed its doors, and the kingdom fell. Some say that the only light that shines in the castle illuminates the shadow of the once majestic king and the stunning queen in the room meant for their daughters. But, as the ruthless beasts took rule over the fallen king's realm, little did they know that the king, the queen and their brother, along with the queen's remaining family whom she treats as a sister, would not rest until their enemies were vanquished. For they believed that one day, they would heal their kingdom and bring their precious princesses home so that they might live happily ever after."

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery was heartbroken, upset, and furious, mixed all together.

She was heartbroken to be away from her twin daughters, Love and Hope. She only got to spend a few hours with them before they were entrusted to Rebekah Mikaelson. She trust the blonde with the twins yet she wanted to be with them, to take care of them herself but she, Klaus, Elijah and Hayley needed to clean up the mess they've made in the French Quarter. She and Klaus were grieveing in their own way. She would lock herself in the nursery in the compound, crying all day and all night in a corner until she would fall asleep. Elijah and Hayley would try to talk to her but she would shut them out.

She was upset that they haven't done anything to take back their home in months from Francesca and the Guerrera family.

She was still furious with the witches for harming her, almost sacrificing her daughters and killing Hayley. It's been months but she's still out for revenge.

Imogen wandered around the streets of the French Quarter without drawing much attention. She walked by some stalls selling different kinds of things, from souvenirs to street food when something caught her eye, a necklace hanging on a rack in one of the stalls. She stopped and stared at it as she gently held the necklace with her fingers. It was the same necklace that she saw as soon as she returned to New Orleans. The necklace was gold, having a small crescent moon with clouds as its pendant, which looked just like her birthmark on her right shoulder.