•i'm not keeping a promise•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery burst into her bedroom in the Abbatoir and started packing her clothes in a bag, when Klaus Mikaelson walked in the room.

"My love, what do you think you're doing?"

Imogen didn't even look at Klaus as she continued packing her clothes.

"Elijah said they're on the road. So, I'm going to go to them and get my daughters."

"My love---"

Imogen turned around and glared at Klaus. "Do not tell me that it's not safe!" she said sternly as Klaus held his hands up in mock surrender. "I'll tell you what's not safe, blowing up a house just to keep Finn from finding them!"

Klaus sighed. "We will deal with Finn." he assured her.

"How? How, Nik? Because, every damn time you kill him, he's just going to jump into another body." Imogen said with frustration.

"We tried running. We tried hiding. Neither will work." Klaus told her.

Imogen frowned. "You think I don't know that? Do you have any plans? If you don't I'm doing this my way, and it won't be pretty!"

"I am working on a plan as we speak!" Klaus said as Imogen raised an eyebrow. "One which will be bolstered greatly if you just calm down and keep your eye on the prize!"

"Do not manage me, Nik! I have every right to---"

Klaus gently cupped Imogen's face with his hands. "Just calm down, my love! Hayley and Jackson are getting married today. An act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn!" he said as the noirette sighed. "They're not only doing this for the Crescents, they're also doing this for you. So you could have an army for Love and Hope. An army with you as their queen."

Imogen finally calmed down and placed her head on Klaus' chest as she dropped her bag to the floor, while Klaus kissed her forehead before wrapping his arms comfortingly around her

"And, a queen does not run."

•|•|•

Kol Mikaelson walked down a hallway of the Abbatoir with his shoulders slumped and stopped in front of his anchor's opened room. He saw Imogen smiling happily as she looked through some of her old dresses in her wardrobe for the wedding.

He knew sooner or later, she'll find out what's happening to him and he didn't want her to worry. She already went through a lot when he first died, he didn't want her to go through that hell again.