Issues

John was married to you. He had been for five years. You had three kids together. All boys of course. Arthur who was five, Jack who was four and Robert who was nearly two.

But your marriage was about to end for John was supposedly meant to marry Esme, a girl from the Lee family.

"You better fucking hope Thomas ain't here!" You shouted, slamming the door to the Shelby house open and making your way through recklessly with Robert on your hips. Your two other children following closely behind.

"He's not ere Y/N love. What's happened?" Polly asked, instinctively taking Robert from you.

"Tommy." Was all you muttered out. He wasn't there. None of the brothers were.

"They're all at the betting shop dear. Want me to look after the kids?" She asked.

"I'll take Arthur thanks Poll." Arthur grinned knowing how feisty his mum could get when she was angry. As soon as you opened the door to the betting shop, all eyes landed on you and the room silenced.

"Where the fuck is he?" Your voice was raised.

"Babe, I'm over here." John spoke and you shook your head.

"Where the fucks your brother? You know the one who's trying to marry you off to some other gypsy girl?" John choked on his tooth pick.

"Oh Johnny boy, I ain't joking. I'm gonna kill him." Johns face went dead serious and then you saw Tommy stood at the doorframe of his office, Arthur next to him.

"And what the fuck do you think you're playing at then Shelby?" You questioned him.

"Cause me husband clearly has no idea he was leaving me behind for some whore." You insulted the girl you didn't know.

"Tommy what's she on about?" John asked his older brother.

"Let's talk in private." Tommy ushered for the two of you to come into the office.

"I've put up with your shit all these years Tommy. You've always had some hated passion towards me well here's me speaking up for myself. Whatever business you've done with that Lee family is your ordeal. Not Johns, yours. If you really want peace marry her yourself." Everyone gasped at your outburst.

It was true. Tommy had never really liked you. Especially when you got knocked up with Johns baby the first time round.

"Yes. Y/N's right." Tommy announced and your jaw nearly dropped.

"I ain't leaving my wife Tommy. You can think twice about that." John came over and wrapped his hand around your waist.

"Is Tommy Shelby really admitting that someone is right other than himself?" Your son asked making everyone in the room erupt in laughter.

"Arthur Shelby if your aunt Poll was ere she's kick you up the stairs lad." John chuckled.

"What are you gonna do about this whole marriage thing?" You asked Tommy, crossing your arms over your chest. His eyes averted to his other brother.

"You can think again." Arthur muttered.

"Maybe John should just leave Y/N." Grace suddenly popped around the corner.

"And since when the fuck where you invited to the betting shop? Fucking say it again." You tried to go for her but John stopped you.

"Easy." He told you.

"I mean we all want peace and not war, am I wrong?" She asked.

"I'll show you war with my bare fists you bitch." You threatened and she stood back timidly.

"That won't be necessary Y/N." Tommy warned you. 

"Course it won't Tommy. That blonde bimbo only wants to get in your pants so she can have the family name. Ere Grace, what about you fucking marry her and run off into the sunset. Small Heath don't need nobody like you around." You have John a kiss before dramatically exiting with your son.

"That was funny." He giggled.