Daughter Part 2

"You're six weeks to late for that." You snapped. Even your younger siblings weren't that excited to see him.

"No, don't say that." Your father took a step forward but you chose to not acknowledge him.

"Uncle Tom and Uncle Arthur have made more of an effort with me in a day then you have in six weeks, an apology means shit." That hit him like a tonne of bricks. 

"Naughty word sister." Your brother tutted.

"Sorry darling, don't repeat that." You said sternly. 

"You're just like your mum, you know that?" John said calmly.

"Don't talk about her." You glared at him. You and your mother were inseparable, and you were the one who found it most difficult when she passed away. 

"You chose a new wife over your family, and that's the one thing mum told you never to do." John let out a shaky breath.

"Esme will never be your mum Y/N." He began.

"Of course she won't, that whore is never going to be in my life." You reminded him, once again your foul language, earned a scolding from your brothers and sisters.

"Go and put your pajamas on, I'll be up to read you a story in a minute." You ushered and they all headed upstairs. 

"I will never forgive you for the shit I've had to put up with these past six weeks." You announced, getting a cigarette from Aunt Polls secret stash and lighting it. 

"Since when did you smoke?" Your father scoffed.

"Since you decided you didn't care about us." You inhaled the smoke.

"Never in a million years did I think I'd be having this type of conversation with you." You began.

"But here I am, giving up on someone I thought was my hero as a kid. I'm not mum, I can't mother four other children. I'm sixteen, I should be hanging out with my mates, not looking after your kids while you go off having sex with some bitch." John hated it, he hated how he had treated you. 

"I guess I just felt careless." John was careful with his words, but you bit his tongue off with everything he was saying.

"You definitely showed that." Your father let out a sigh.

"What can I do for your forgiveness?" His question came out as more of a plead. 

"There's nothing you can do. No amount of money or pleading will change the fact you stopped caring for all of that time." The conversation was slowly coming to an end. 

"My bags are packed, I will be moving into my house in South London, you will never see me again." You said simply.

"What kind of fucking father am I to let you move into South London?" He shouted loudly. 

"What kind of fucking father ignores their daughter?" You retaliated and he shut up.

"Mum would've never let me feel abandoned, because she cared. You've back-stabbed all of your kids John Shelby, and I hope you feel so fucking ashamed." You stood up and went upstairs. You entered your bedroom, and all four of your siblings were piled up in your bed.

"Please don't leave us Y/N." Your little sister cried, before running over and hugging your legs.

"We don't want to stay if you go." Your brother continued, tears pooling in his eyes. 

"My time in Birmingham is done." You tried to reason with them, but it only made them cry more. 

"You know what? I'm practically the only family you have left, I can't leave you." You sat on your bed and they all tackled you into hugs. John watched from the door-frame, making sure you couldn't see him, and all sorts of emotions were running through him.