Shoot

John was your husband and father of all four of your kids. But being a mother, never stopped you from defending yourself and your family. Having been told the news of Grace stitching Tommy up, you were furious.

"You can't do anything because I'll get in shit for it." John warned you, standing in front of the door to prevent you from leaving.

"Well fucking come with me then." You snapped, barging past him and on your way to find Grace.

"Fuck sake." John muttered, quick to run after you and try and give you all the reasons not to do anything that could land you or anyone else into any trouble. You even bumped into Arthur on your way to the Garrison.

"And why'd you look so angry?" Arthur teased.

"I'm knocking that whore back to Ireland." You snapped and Arthur smirked at his younger brother who undoubtedly was proud of his girl for sticking up for the family.

"Now this I have to see." Arthur and John followed quickly after you and you slammed open the door to the Garrison.

"Where the fuck is she Harry?" You bellowed and he timidly pointed to the corner where she was talking to Tommy. Of course she stopped when she heard the commotion.

"Ah there's the snake I've dying to strangle." You chuckled wickedly.

"Y/N not here." Tommy put his hand out to you, but in all honesty, he had never scared you. Sometimes, he was rather intimidated by you rather than the other way around.

"Don't you fucking start Shelby. How can you be talking to this wicked little creature ay?" You shouted at him and he stepped back, allowing you to get up close and personal with the blonde girl.

"Wanna do anything else to my family? You could say something too because honestly I'm all fucking ears darling." You clenched your fists.

"I don't appreciate the way you talk to me." She spoke.

"Appreciate this." You sent a punch straight to her face and knocked her down. The door to the pub opened again and this time Polly came in.

"What on earth?" She whispered.

"Leave her aunt Poll." Tommy kept her back. What you didn't expect was for Grace to pull out a gun from her bag.

"Fucking shoot her and I'll kill all your family." John was gonna walk over but Arthur pulled him back.

"Stand back or I'll shoot." She threatened and you raised your hands in defence, trying to stop the dirty grin appearing on your lips.

"You think this is funny do you?" Grace slowly gained her balance and pointed the gun to your head.

"God have mercy on us all." Polly muttered, her hand covering her mouth.

"Grace, I find it funny that you think it's okay to dob my family in for shit you aren't involved with. I mean, we all know you wanted to fuck Tommy right? But let's lot forget the time you tried to force yourself onto my fucking husband." You spat. She was more than angry at this point.

"Go on Grace, shoot." You whispered and John looked at you with wide eyes as you mounted "I love you". Her hands were uncontrollably shaking.

"This here is what I like to call an absolute waste of breath in Birmingham." You laughed, kicking the gun from her hand and then pushing her down so you could reach for it.

"That's my girl." John complimented, everyone breathing a sigh of relief that you hadn't just had your brains blown out. Now it was your turn to hold the gun against her head.

"Ever pull a stunt like that again, a gun to your head will be the least of your worries." You emptied the unused bullets on top of her and waltzed over to your husband.

"God I love you." John muttered, smashing his lips onto yours.