The Best Night of My Life

ɬ warning: mature scene ahead ɬ

18

His hands roam all over my body, tenderly. I'm pretty sure my hair looked a mess and my bags were dark but while I'm kissing Kane I forget about all my insecurities and problems. His skillful tongue explored the inside of my mouth, licking and biting my lips a little here and there.

I couldn't help but tangle my fingers into his snowy blonde hair. One of his large hands was placed in between my thighs and the other one on my breast. I gasp when he starts to play with my right nipple. He teases, rubs, and caresses my nipple making me whimper helplessly.

Without warning, Kane's hand slides into my shorts, underneath my panties. He rubbed my clit and all the demons inside me escaped their prison. I wanted to tell him to stop, but all I could say or I should say moan was more. I knew if this continued we wouldn't be able to stop.

I quickly began to feel the dampness growing. I'm pretty sure my panties are soaking.

"That's a good girl." Kane groans into my mouth, not wanting to pull away. Hell I didn't let him.

He began to speed up, now inside me. My whimpers became pants and my pants became load moans. He kept going faster, faster, and faster. He slipped one more finger in and I felt my climax rising quickly.

"Oh my god." I whisper/moan into his ear and thats when all of me spilled all over his fingers, "F*cking chicken shit!"
I shout, closing my eyes tightly as waves of pleasure surface in my body.

Kane pulled his fingers up to his mouth, devouring my... juice. Shocked and intrigued, I eye him with curious eyes.

"Sweet," he chirps peeking my lips. He's still hovering over me, looking deeply into my honey brown eyes. His blue eyes were so soft, they held lust and passion, "You taste wonderful, princess."

He gets off me and I immediately feel colder. I hold myself up on my elbows to look at him. He was looking for something in his dresser. He turns around and gives me a warm smile.

He hops back onto the bed, making my body temperature rise again. He held a little golden foil thing, confused I ask, "What's that?"

"This," he waves the foil packet in the air with a humongous smirk painted on his beautiful face, "This is a condom."

My eyes widen, my throat becoming a million times drier. A condom? I know what it is. I just never seen one in person. Momma and pops never let me take sex ed, they thought it encouraged girls to make sinful decisions. Of course they let Tyler take the class, he was allowed to do anything he wanted.

Now I'm sitting bottomless in a bed with a greek god, eyeing a condom like its a an alien from outer space doing the Gangnam Style. Kane probably thinks I'm so stupid.

"Hey it's okay if you don't want to do it. We can wait if you-"

"No, no I want to it's just I've never done this stuff and I don't want to disappoint you." I say shyly, fidgeting with my thumbs.

"I'm afraid you can never disappoint me, baby." He smiles, heartedly.

"Besides tonight's all about you, baby." He murmurs, unbuckling his expensive looking belt. He unzips his pants and throws them elsewhere. Before you know it his boxers are flying out the window and his member is out in the wild.

God why am I making this sound like a nature documentary? But trust me if you saw his Mimi Me you too would think you were in the wild.

I eye him, analytically as he slides the rubber material over himself. God just looking at his size makes my legs quiver in pain. He climbs over me once again and I lay my head back onto a soft pillow.

He aligns his tip with my opening and my breathe hitches. "Are you ready? You sure you want to?" He asks softly, looking for reassurance in my amber eyes.

"Yes." I manage to mumble over the million thoughts racing in my head.

He languidly and carefully enters me. My eyes close tightly at the flourishing pain. He's barely half way in me and it feels like trying to put a bowling ball into a f*cking tea cup. What kind of wizardry is this?!

"Are you okay?" He whispers, his lips right next to my ear. I couldn't speak so I just nod.

He entered me all the way and I felt myself trying to adjust to his size. It hurts, but the longer he's in me the pain begins to subside. Once it doesn't hurt as bad, he begins to move inside me.

He thrusted, his speed growing quicker and quicker. My legs were shaking and my back was arched. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him even deeper into me. I nibbled on his shoulder, trying to calm my moans and obliviously failing.

"Kane." I moaned.

"Yes, baby?" He groaned, his pace picking up.

"F*ck!" He was basically pounding onto me now. I could tell he was trying his hardest to control himself. He kissed and licked my collarbone, up to my neck, my jawline, then my mouth.

"More." I begged into his mouth, igniting the fire in him. He let go of any carefulness. He was an animal, banging me against the bed. That's when I noticed the loud ass screeching of the bed. God thing no one's home.

My core felt like it was going to explode for the second time tonight. He knew what I was thinking and thrusted in and out even faster than before.

Our tongues swirled desperately in each other's mouths. Everything around us disappeared when I hit my orgasm, I felt him also hit his at the same time as me.

"Kane!" I yelled/moan not able to keep quiet any longer.

My heart was racing out of my chest. Beads of precipitation were placed all over my skin. My sensitive areas were throbbing. My legs were quivering. I felt tired and fully consumed by this man.

He slowly pulled out of me, got rid of the used condom, and laid next to me. He covered our bodies with his silk sheets. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arm around my torso.

"Kane." I whispered into his ear, sweetly. My heart still adjusting to its normalcy.

"Yes, babygirl?" My heart melts at the nickname. Babygirl, he made it sound so special. I loved it.

"Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" He asks kissing my cheek, sheepishly.

"For giving me the best night of my life." I told him, truthfully. No one's ever cared enough to make me feel the way he made me feel. I would hate to admit it but, I could definitely feel myself getting attached to him. Something I definitely shouldn't be doing.

"No, thank you for the best night of my life. I loved making you feel good. I loved touching you in ways no one else has, and no one else but me will," our foreheads are pressed together and our breaths are in sync, "Promise me you won't let anyone else touch you the way I do, but me." He whispers.

"I would never."

"I need you to promise me, Quinn." He searches through my tired eyes.

"I promise." I peek his plump lips. He smiles at me and I smile back. My eyes heavy and my muscles slowly become sore, I close my eyes and let sleep completely drown me.

That night I dreamt peacefully. I dreamt of a world where I met Kane sooner. A world where we didn't have to worry about anyone or anything but ourselves.

〰️〰️〰️
Edited 8/1/18