I Don't Love You

30

~Quinn~

It was torturous, they starved me for hours. They just sat in their chairs, enjoying their feast laughing and chatting to the lovely music. It's probably been more than twelve hours since my kidnapping.

My mouth was dry, my stomach was growling, and worst of all my heart was throbbing.

But it got worse.

When the men were finished with their steak and potatoes, Coby began approaching me. His gun in his waistband ready to take anyone's life in seconds.

He unbuckled the straps of the metal chair, "Get up." I got off the chair. He grabbed my wrist, harshly, leading me to a stage like platform.

He sat on a big chair sort of like a demonic thrown, for cults and sh*t. "Sit." Coby patted his lap, motioning me to sit.

I hesitated, but eventually sat on his lap as I picture of my big ass head being being shipped trotted into my head.

"Show me what you've got princess." He whispered, unsettlingly, into my ear. I didn't understand what he wanted, but as soon as his hand was placed on my thigh I understood.

"No." I said boldly.

"I'm going to ask you again Quinn, show me what you've got." His blue eyes were threatening in itself. I didn't know what to do, I was stuck.

"I-I said no." I muttered this time a little less confident.

He forcefully pushed me off his lap, making me land face first onto the carpeted floors. "Get up, you pathetic trash." Coby spat, anger written in his skin cutting words.

I got up. His large hand sent me back to the ground making me land again with a thud. I rubbed my aching cheek as I heard laugher and snickering from the audience.

Coby pulled me up by my hair and hit me with the handle of his handgun. I was back on the ground, blooding pooling out of lips.

I felt hopeless, nothing had ever made me felt so demoralized. I was at the verge of breaking when gunshots were fired and people were running, screaming.

It was chaos.

I was a ball of tears, when suddenly I saw my everything. The man who had made me feel loved ever since we met, well has tried to at least.

Kane came in holding a gun, one slightly bigger than Coby's gun. Kane's eye held fury and rage as he shot some of the men at the dining table.

Coby grabbed me by the arm leading me through a back door. I tried biting at his strong grip but there was no use. I heard Kane's footsteps become closer and closer.

It was a dead end there was a barbed wired gate surrounded the castle like building.

"This is it Coby, there's no way out of here alive." Kane yelled his gun ready to shot at any moment. I could see from afar his hands were shaky.

"That may look like it, αδελφός, but I'd never let you win. You don't deserve to be called a leader, you're just as useless as our mother!" Coby spat in anger, still clawing at my wrist. (Brother.)

I flinched when Coby's gun fired, Kane jumped out of the way just in time but unfortunately his gun flew out of his hand once his body fell to the floor.

Coby snickered approaching his little brother's helpless body. "Look at you, you're a disgrace!" He kicked Kane's stomach.

While Coby was busy and distracted, I bit his hand, running to the gun Kane had dropped. I was now pointing the life taking weapon with my shaky hands.