Hector Williams

27

~Kane~

I didn't like lying to her. But I don't want her to know that I hold so much anger. I don't want her to know that I strip people of their lives and have absolutely no remorse afterwords.

I knew I am a monster, and that she could just choose to leave me because of that. But she didn't and I wanted it to stay that way. The less she knew the better.

I was walking into the garage looking for Coby. We had some business to attend to and I stopped at my tracks when I saw her.

"Τι κάνεις εδώ, Amy?" I said, blinking rapidly. Was that her? Did she actually have the guts to be standing here?(What are you doing here, Amy?)

"Νόμιζα ότι θα με χαρά να με δεις, Kane." She pouts, her puppy eyes were so familiar, yet so distant it stung deeply. (I thought you would be happy to see me, Kane)

"Why are you here, you aren't supposed-"

"I brought her here. I though you needed to burry the past." Coby grinned, smugly. He was up to something, something I knew I wouldn't like.

"What is all this, Coby? Theres nothing to be said here. What is done is done." I accepted what had happened. She left me broken in pieces but I eventually glued them back together. Well, Quinn did.

"I know you don't like me very much, μωρό. But I wanted to let you know I'm sorry I was stupid and heartless. Do you forgive me?" She batted her eyelashes, putting her hands on her slim hips. (Baby.)

She was nothing like Quinn. She had short red hair, small breasts, flat ass, and she was slim. I'll admit Amy is pretty, but Quinn is beautiful. Honestly, Amy didn't have a chance against Quinn.

"Sure," I say, my voice kept monotone and emotionless. I didn't have time for this foolishness. There was things to be dealt with. "Now if you don't mind I have things to do-"

"Actually, I have other plans for you. You see letting you go was one of the dumbest things I've ever done. Who knew you would turn out to be so sexy." She came closer, I stepped backwards. This is turning a whole other direction.

"Amy, I'm not playing-"

"Don't be so grumpy, baby, everything is fine." She's so close, too close for my comfort. She used her long acrylic nails to tug me closer to her.

She forcefully grabs my head and forces herself onto my lips. I tried pushing her away, closing my mouth as tight as I could. I pushed her off, spiting in disgust. I wiped away her saliva off my lips.

"What is wrong with you?!" I shout, running out of patience. This was no time to play games.

~Quinn~

Dear Quinn,

Meet me in the garage for a special surprise.
                                     Love, Kane

Strange I know. Love? I was so confused, this wasn't like Kane at all. Who knows maybe he felt bad for leaving me all alone last night so he's trying to make it up to me.

Either way, I slipped on my slippers and made my way to the garage, asking some of the guards for directions.

Finally making it to the garage, there was a crack at the door and I saw three shadows. They looked like they were talking, possibly arguing.

I opened the gap a little more peeking through the slit. Coby, Kane, and a red haired women stood there, their words weren't audible.

I felt my face fall and my heart get ripped out of my chest when Kane's lips were pulled on hers. As soon as it happened I looked away. I couldn't look any longer.

I bolted, running towards my prison. I grabbed a hoodie and tucked my phone into my pocket. I used a lamp to break one of the big windows.

I escaped, passed the hundreds of guards guarding the mansion like warehouse. I hid around bushes and trees, surprised that my large self didn't get detected.

For a bunch of trained men, these f*ckers did a horrible job at protecting this place.

I ran, I ran as far as my legs could take me. I ended up at a club, it was a Monday so there wasn't a big line like there usually would be at a club.

I used the fact that I looked older than what I actually am to my advantage, "Give me your strongest beverage, please." I swore to my parents that I'd never drink. But look at me, what do I have to lose?

While I think about my f*cked up life and what I had turned out to be tears left my big brown eyes. I didn't care if people stared, I was shattered.

"Here you go." The bartender handed me a shot glass of something clear. I didn't bother questioning the matter, honestly I was done for.

I gulped the drink down, the burning sensation was wonderful. This way I knew I was still alive, I felt the pain.

"Hello, ομορφιά." An unfamiliar voice called from beside me. I turned to face a blonde haired man, with a stubbled beard. He looked nothing like Kane, he looked crooked and evil. (Beauty.)

"Hi." I uttered, the alcohol sinking into my brain quickly.

"Why are you here, all alone?" He asked, motioning the bartender over.

"Is that even a question? A crying girl, at a bar, downing a glass of a mysterious substance all alone. I think you can guess that my life is falling to pieces." I sniffled.

He chuckled deeply, his green eyes were blocked from visible emotion.

"αστείο, δεν είναι περίεργο που σας αρέσει." He said, taking a sip out of his glass of wine. (Funny, no wonder he likes you.)

"Oh, sorry I don't speak greek. I'm not from around here." I say, noticing that I have no clue where on earth I was. This just further points out my life's a complete and utter mess.

"I know, I'm Hector by the way. Hector williams." Hector smiled at me, kinda demonically. Something about his name seemed so familiar but I shrug it off because I'm too tired to think so hard on it.

I smiled back,  "I'm Quinn, Quinn Brown."

After a couple more drinks I was done for, my brain was shutdown and my body gave up.

〰️〰️〰️
Edited 07/26/20