What Happened With Amy

ɬ warning: mature scene ahead ɬ

23

~Kane~

The bright rays of the sun made me stir in my sleep. When my eyes open the first thing I see is the most beautiful girl curled up into a little ball. She looked so peaceful, her light snores was all you could hear.

I traced her face features with my index finger. Along the bridge of her nose, her mouth, her jawline. She was fascinating.

"Good morning." Her sweet, hoarse voice said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning, flower." I kissed her forehead, making her smile sheepishly.

I pulled her closer to me so she could feel my enthusiastic member. This usually happened in the mornings and whenever I'm with Quinn.

She gasped, her cheeks turning a bright crimson. I rub myself on to her making her eyes widen. I did it again and this time she moaned.

My hands slowly made their way to her back to unclasp her bra. In one swift move the bra was gone, leaving her perfectly rounded breasts out for only me to see.

The way she tried to hide her face as she tucked a strand of hair to the back of her ear made me want to lose control. A girl who is beautiful and doesn't know it is a huge turn-on.

I swiftly turned her over on her back and I got on top of her, my legs in between her legs. I made a trail of kisses and marks. From her neck, to her chest, down to her stomach, finally at her panties.

I pulled the panties off with my mouth, slipping them off her smooth, shaven legs.

I glanced into her eyes and I could tell she was waiting to see what I'd do to her next.

I pulled her legs apart, gripping onto her thighs to keep her in place. I lowered my head and kissed her hot area. I looked up one more time to see her, she looked amazing, her legs wide open for me and excitement dancing in her big chocolate eyes.

I started to lick and suck one her lady parts, making her grind and moan. My tongue started to go faster and she gripped at the roots of my hair, making me groan.

I inserted a finger inside and in no time another one went in. I thrusted and curled my fingers inside of her making her yell out a long string of profanities.

"F*cking ducks!" She moaned as she finally reached her peak. I licked away all of her and looked up to see Quinn's racing body as she came down from the high I was truly honored to give her.

While she was still panting I got a condom from one of my drawers. I lowered my boxers to my knees and wrapped the rubber around myself.

I hovered back on her and her eyes held lust as she began to comprehend what was coming next. This time. I couldn't hold the beast in me. This time I was going to f*ck her, and I was going to do it hard.

I kissed her forehead, "Say stop if I'm hurting you, alright?" I said.

"O-okay." She murmured and thats when I lost all control.

I aligned myself at her entrance and slowly and carefully entered. After that I pounded into her, thrusting in and out at forbidden speeds.

She moaned my name, her back arching and her mouth wide open. Her nails digging into my biceps.

"What's my name, baby?" I whispered, sucking on the sensitive skin near her collarbone.

She didn't say anything, too stunned to speak.

"What's my name!" I growled.

"D-daddy." She whispered, closing her eyes as I pounded into her.

"Louder, what's my name!" We were so f*cking close. I went even faster searching for the climax.

"Daddy!" She moaned, her body letting go. She reached her climax before me but mine was right behind it. With one more thrust I let go into the condom.

My forehead on hers, our breaths wild as we tried to come back to earth. Jesus, this girl is certainly going to be the absolute death of me.

Our sweaty bodies cuddled one another. She tilted her head upwards and cupped my face. She kissed me and I kissed her back almost immediately. Our tongues fought in our mouths and the familiar sweetness of her mouth was warming.

As we pulled away and stared into each other's eyes, I could tell I was getting strongly attached to this women. I was getting attached to my best friend's little sister.

I knew I wasn't good for her. There's many reasons why she should stay away from me. But the heart wants what the heart wants, am I right?

***

After a good shower, me and Quinn made it downstairs for breakfast. Nany had prepared eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I truly missed Nany's famous pancakes.

"Good morning you two." Nany said, a huge grin planted on her wrinkled face.

"Morning, Nany." Quinn said, taking the seat next to mine.

"You guys must've had a good time up there. It sounded like two animals fighting for food." Nany commented, and Quinn's eyes widened like saucers. Me in the other hand was used to my grandmother's dirty comments. Typical Nany.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry I didn't know that the walls were so-" Quinn begins to panic.

"It's alright dear, I once was like you. Young and beautiful, with men bent on their knees wanting me." Nany said, making Quinn blush historically.

I love her blush.

When we were done with breakfast, Quinn and Nany went outback to Nany's garden to pull out some weeds. That lady could be a hundred years old and she would still break her back everyday to make sure that garden is neat and tidy.

"Girlfriend, huh?" Coby waltzes into the kitchen for the first time today.

"Yeah, she's great isn't she?" I nod, thinking of the girl whose slowly stealing my heart.

"I suppose," Coby sits across from me. Somehow I knew he'd try and bring my past up, so I was ready for what was coming next, "I though you didn't commit, Kane. Let's not forget what happened with Amy."

Amy Kloff.

That name in itself made my heart a little less red. Imagine your first love of years, one day decides you aren't good enough. Imagine your heart shattering into pieces after being told that you're 'getting boring'.

Yeah it seamed like she was a cold hearted b*tch but what I did afterwards was much, much worse and till this day still follows me.

〰️〰️〰️
Edited 8/2/18