Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Rell

Once Rell had return back to the hospital, everyone was just waiting for Kali's discharge

Once Rell had return back to the hospital, everyone was just waiting for Kali's discharge. He had notice after a few minutes of observing Chanel that she had been swaying back and forth as if she was about to pass out.

"You aight," he whispered as he sat close to her.

Chanel nodded. "Just a little dizzy."

Rell was still concerned. He knew that she had her good days and then there were her bad days.

"Is Layla okay? I hope I didn't scare her away. Maddison seems to like her very much. Me too. I think she'll be great for you."

"Here you go playing matchmaker. I like her too. I actually like her a lot but I can tell she have some trust issues and it's gonna take a while for her to actually trust me."

Chanel smirked. "Rell and Layla sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

Rell laughed. "How old are you?

"I just wanna see y'all get together before I'm gone. That's my dying wish."

Rell shook his head. Chanel loved joking about death because she had somewhat accepted it already. There were times she was confused and questioned why her. And there were times she was happy that she was at least aware and had the chance to plan for it. This gave her the opportunity to leave this planet without any regrets.

"Stop it," he told her. He then notice her swaying again. "Here lay in my shoulder."

Within a few minutes she was out cold. Then Maddison came climbing up on the chair next to him.

"Lala," he asked him.

He smiled. "She working mamas."

When Layla came into the room, Rell was dozing in and out with both Maddison and Chanel sleeping on him.

When it was time to go, Jace came and woke him up. "Yooo lets go."

As he left the hospital, Rell carried Maddison in his hand and held Chanel up to help her walk out. He had already made up his mind to call her doctor to come do a check up because she wasn't look good at all.

He quickly looked around for Layla but didn't see her. He didn't pay it any mind because he was gonna see her tonight anyways.

When Rell pulled up in his driveway, both Maddison and Chanel were awake. He notice Chanel clutching her abdomen. He rushed back to stop her from getting out of the car.

"I'm taking you to the hospital," he said sternly.

Chanel shook her head. "I know you already Call Dr. Conner. It makes no sense. Let's just wait for him to get here."

Although he didn't agree, he nodded along. First he buckled Maddison out then he helped Chanel out and they all walked to the door.

Dr. Conner arrived after 30 minutes. Chanel had already fall asleep due to crying from the pain. This was one of her worse days.