Chapter 61

Before y'all read, let me know please ... how y'all doing guys? Is y'all on lockdown? Social distancing? I wanna know...

It's been a crazy two weeks for me. Y'all know I worked in tourism and this pandemic has crashed that market so bad I've been out of a job. Here in the Virgin Island we have like 40 confirmed case so far. This is my last semester of school and everything has gone online. I've just been tired watching Netflix all damn day.

Drop some must watch shows... let's help each other out in a time like this...

Please excuse any mistakes or typos. This book is basically done. I'm just gonna write about the honeymoon and then introduce the characters for next book— the spinoff.
ENJOY 🥰💝💖

Chapter 61

Rell had Layla's eyes covered with a satin tie

Rell had Layla's eyes covered with a satin tie. They sat in the back of the limo riding to their first destination and she was completely clueless to what was to come.

"Baby," she whined.

"Shhhh," he whispered to her as he brought a strawberry up to her lip. "Open."

Layla did as told and her tongue made its way around the small fruit and she bit into it smiling. "Mmmm."

Juice ran down from the corners of her mouth and Rell watched in amazement.

"You so fucking beautiful," he groaned.

Layla smiled in the direction of his voice. With her sense of sight temporarily gone, the rest of her senses were immediately heightened.

Rell grabbed her neck and trailed his tongue in the direction of the fruit juices licking it right up.

Layla didn't hold back her moan as her man— her husband— skillfully sucked at her neck.

Rell made his way up to her mouth where he sucked at her bottom lip. Then he placed another strawberry between both their lips.

Layla bit into the fruit again and the juices continued to run down her chin. Rell grabbed her waist and pulled her onto him where she was straddling him.

She smirked knowing the familiar position. She smiled down in his direction as he rubbed her ass and hiked up her dress.

"You love to wear these itty bitty thongs," he groaned. "You killing me mamas."

Layla roamed her hands against his upper chest. "Only for you daddy."

Rell bit his lip as he sent a loud ass slap to her ass. "You getting thick baby. Ever since the twins you spreading."

"You think so," she asked sticking her tongue out and looking back. "That's that healthy relationship weight."

Rell nodded as though she could see. He palmed her bare ass cheeks and pressed her down on him.