Chapter 52

Hey guys, how are you guys? I hope y'all are good. Here's another chapter. Hope y'all enjoy. Please excuse any mistakes. Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Chapter 52

Layla waddled with Rell right behind her as they entered the entrance of Maddison's school

"Slow down," he told her while holding her hand. "Yoooo why you ignoring me?"

Layla stopped walking. "Huh? Sorry baby I'm just a little distracted."

He turned her around slowly. "Cmon what's up?"

"It's nothing," she said shaking her head. "Let's just get this stupid ass meeting over with."

Rell held her in place as he looked at her concern. "We're gonna speak about this okay?"

She nodded as she continued looking down. Rell held her hand as he walked her to the classroom where Maddison's teacher sat with another couple.

"Okay so now that everyone is here, we can begin," Ms. Kyle started. "The reason we are all here is because of an altercation between Maddison and Justin the last day of school before the Christmas break."

Layla dozed out as Ms. Kyle continued speaking.

"Well if they raised the wild child correctly we wouldn't be here," the mother of the other student spoke.

Layla's head snapped up immediately. "Excuse me?"

"I said if you raised that wild child correctly we wouldn't be here," the lady repeated with her nose held high in the air.

Layla looked over at Rell and then back at Ms. Kyle and scoffed loudly.

"Please refrain from bringing up parenting styles," Ms. Kyle stated and Layla cut her right off.

"No we need to speak on parenting styles," Layla said sitting up straight. Rell placed his hand on her thigh to keep her calm. "Don't speak on our parenting until you address your own. Why is your son coming to school and harassing other students? Seem like if YOU had raised that wild child right WE wouldn't be here."

"Justin does not harass anyone," the mother spoke. "He is the most sweetest child ever."

"I'm sorry Miss Mitchell But I do have some complaints from the other students," Ms. Kyle spoke. "He is very disruptive in class and has quite a temper."

The two began going back and forth and Layla looked over at Rell shaking her head.

"You know something," she said standing and Rell stood with her to make sure she was steady on her feet.

"This right here," she said referring to the meeting, "is unnecessary. This little boy Justin obviously isn't getting any attention home and he's coming here and taking it out on the other students. And as a teacher you should've handled this before it got this far. Next time he puts his hands on Maddison I will personally come and beat all y'all motherfucking asses. Thank you and have a good day."