Chapter 53

I always fall asleep while editing. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Please excuse any errors or typos its 3am.
Don't forget to comment, vote , share and follow.

Oh guys what guys?

WE HIT HALF A MILL ON JANUARY 31. Remember me telling y'all that was my goal at the end of the month. I didn't even get to update as much as I wanted with me starting back school.

I love y'all 💞💞💞💞💞

Valentines Day

Rell entered through the front door minutes after midnight. He continued up the stairs slowly to their bedroom and found Layla knocked out sleeping. He sat down watching her sleep for a few seconds.

Stress lines sat on her face and even in her sleep he could see the pain. The pain he had caused.

"I'm sorry," he whispered before kissing her forehead. He left out the room and entered the one he had been residing in for the last two weeks.

He hopped in the shower then went to bed with the same burning questions he thought about every night.

Is she gonna forgive me? Is she ever gonna trust me again?

———————————————
Rell's alarm sounded off and he got up to get Maddison ready for school.

"Mama," he said shaking her. "C'mon you got school."

"I no go," she whined. "I sleep."

"Not today mama, lets go."

Rell left from Maddison's room to make some breakfast for her. He knew she could dress herself and get ready despite only being three. In the meantime, he also let in Layla's surprise.

"Just line them up," he instructed the men.

In the kitchen, he made some strawberry pancakes, courtesy of Layla's teaching. Over the last few months, she had been teaching him how to make more dishes and he greatly appreciated it.

Maddison made her way to the top of the stairs only to stop and look down. "Dadda," she yelled.

He left out the kitchen and saw her standing confused. "Yes mama."

She pointed to the many flowers and he smiled. "Happy Valentines Baby, come so you can eat."

She took her time coming down the stairs as she admired the flowers lined up. "Mama sleep?"

"Yea she still sleeping," Rell said lifting her up then walking to the kitchen. "I made you breakfast," he said sitting her in front the pancakes.

"Strawberry heart," Maddison laughed. "Thank you Dadda."

He brought over the syrup and spread some on

He brought over the syrup and spread some on. He sat and watch her eat and she seemed to enjoy it.

"You like it," he asked.

Concrete Rose (Dave East)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara