Chapter 34

Excuse any mistakes. I definitely will edit this book once I'm done.
Do y'all look at the videos I post in the chapters?
I hope so. Anyways enjoy 😊. Don't forget to vote comment follow and share. 💕

Gabriel awoke slowly with a banging headache and a heavy weight on him. He could hear his heart pounding and his mouth was dry.

"You think we should wake them," he heard what seemed to be Kam's voice. "They gotta be uncomfortable on them stairs."

Rell attempted to move but his head was spinning so fast he couldn't even open his eyes all the way.

"Wake them before her pops come out here," Jace laughed. "He ain wanna see his daughter semi naked on the stairs."

Rell groaned out loud as he became alert to what was happening. "Damnnn," he moaned. When he opened his eyes fully he saw Kam and Jace standing at the bottom of the stairs laughing.

"You need some help bro," Jace asked laughing.

Rell rolled his eyes and looked down to a knocked out Layla who was wearing her bathing suit. He saw that he had his trunks on. Why the hell we still out here?

Nadirah came with two bottles of water and two towels. "Finally y'all up," she said. "We're not missing Jouvert for y'all."

Rell laid his head back slowly. "Yooooo," he laughed as images of last night came back to him slowly. "We was wild as hell last night."

He shook Layla until she began whining. "Leave me alone."

"Baby, get up," he whispered. His head was still pounding. He couldn't believe they feel asleep on the stairs.

When she ignored him, he held onto her as he stood up slowly. He stood still once the floor began to spin. Once the dizziness passed he made his way down the stairs with her in his hands and took the waters from Nadirah. "Thanks."

He walked straight to their room and laid her down on the bed. "Baby get up, you're gonna miss Jouvert."

He knew she would be mad if she did. He went to the kitchen and got some Advil for them and came back to their room.

Layla laid on the bed groaning, she took a pillow and covered her face then quickly threw the pillow to the floor. "Oh my gosh, why does my face and head hurt?"

"Here some Advil and water."

"Advil isn't gonna do anything. Can you help me up please?"

Rell nodded and helped her off the bed. She slowly walked to the kitchen and drank an entire bottle of coconut water then handed another bottle to Rell. "Urgh," she groaned. "This is nasty."

She went in search for some leftovers to reheat and found nothing. "Imma make a quick breakfast."

It didn't take long for her to whip up something. Even though her face was still hurting her head had stopped spinning. She loaded up on some Vitamin B and water to rehydrate.

Layla went into Maddison's and Kali's room to see they were still sleeping.  She gave them both a kiss on the forehead then went to her bathroom to bathe and change into her Jouvert outfit. 

Rell stood in the shower behind her hugging her. "You okay?"

Layla nodded smiling. "I thought I was dead this morning."

Rell laughed. "Man last night was crazy."

"How did we end up in the stairs again?"

"We went to put back on our bathing suits then you wanted to have sex again, that's all I remember."