Chapter 62

GUESS WHAT MOTHERFUCKERS 🥰
Your girl has officially graduated. Yea I know. It's about damn time. So I have my Bachelors in Science for Nursing 💁🏾‍♀️.

If you graduated, I wanna hear about it. Whether it's high school, college, trade school or even middle school. Drop ya credentials and your class year.

Let me know if y'all state has opened up, how is the quarantine going. Tell me all about. Here in St. Thomas were still quarantined in a sense. They've opened up some nonessential areas but we have to wear mask everywhere.

PS. The ending of the chapter gonna have y'all like 🥴🥴🥴🥴 what in the swingers is going on here. By the way next is the epilogue 🥰🥰🥰   So enjoy excuse any mistakes 💖

Chapter 62

"Baby, you want any more fruit," Layla called out to Rell as they were currently in the cave pool connected to their villa

"Yeah bring that shit over here," he replied. "And bring yo fine ass too. Looking like a fucking snack."

"Stoppp," she blushed.

They had been on vacation for three days and enjoying each other to the max. It had been nothing but non stop sex for them that they hadn't even gotten the chance to enjoy Greece itself. But they promised each other that for the remainder of the trip they were going to go out and enjoy the culture and nightlife of the country.

"Did you find a club," Layla asked, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "I found a nice 5 star restaurant to go to first. It's called the Flyaway Creative Bar and Restaurant."

Rell laughed at the name."I bet they serve itty bitty ass food."

"I'll be mad as hell."

One thing that they came to realize was the food portions were so minimal, it resulted in them ordering more than one dish.

"When we go into town, we can ask about clubs to hit up," Rell offered. "Enough about tonight, let's talk about right now."

"Right now what," she asked smiling broadly.

"I want you to sit that pussy on my face right now."

"Shittttttt," Layla laughed. "You ain't have to say it twice daddy."
——————————————-

Layla was finalizing the last of her makeup before getting up from the mirror and heading back to the master room. What she liked most about the villa was it's bold white walls and molding. There was no television or anything, just a phone for room service. It was very open and all the rooms led to one another. They had several private pools— one in the bathroom, one in the living room and a large infinity pool to the front of the villa that extended into a cave on the side.