Chapter 60

I have not proofread it. Sorry for any mistakes. I really wanted to post this chapter. As you can see the book is coming to an end. Probably one or two honeymoon chapters but the end is near. ☹️☹️☹️.

I am very excited to start the spin off. Layla and Rell will frequently pop up so YAYYYYYY.

BY THE WAY WE HIT ONE MILLION🙌🏾🎆💫🙌🏾🎆🎉💫🙌🏾🎆🎈🎉💫🙌🏾🎆🎉🎉🎉. THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT BEEN THERE FROM THE BEGINNING AND  TO THE NEW COMERS AS WELL. I LOVE YALL💞💞💞💞💞

Chapter 60
Love by Musiq Soulchild began to play as the host introduced the newly married couple.

Love
So many things I've got to tell you
But I'm afraid I don't know how
'Cause there's a possibility
That you'll look at me differently

Layla and Rell walked into the reception hall hand in hand with big grins on their faces.

LoveEver since the first moment I spoke your nameFrom then on I knew that by you being in my lifeThings were destined to change 'cause

Love
Ever since the first moment I spoke your name
From then on I knew that by you being in my life
Things were destined to change 'cause...

"Now for the first dance of the evening," the host continued.

They were escorted to a large dance floor where they began to sway back and forth.

"I love you," Layla told him. "This is perfect."

Rell gave her a kiss as he continued to move around with her. He wasn't a dancer but he was willing to do anything for the lady in his arms.

Hoping for the chance to get to know you
Longing for your kiss
For your kiss, for your touch, for your feel, for your essence (your beautiful essence)
Many nights I've cried from the things you do

"It was hard planning this wedding myself," he spoke. "And yes I planned it through and through. I made all the decisions and hired a team to see it through."

"You did a good job baby," she praised him. "This is everything and more."

"I'm glad I lived up to your expectations and more."

"I do have a surprise of my own," she smiled. "And I think you might like it. Shit you're gonna love it."

Rell watched her curiously. "And what's that baby."

Just as Layla opened her mouth to speak, James came over with Maddison. "I hope you don't mind son, but can I have a dance with my daughter."

Rell placed Layla's hand in James' own. "Only if I can have a dance with the prettiest princess in here."

Maddison giggled and was quickly swooped up into her father's arms.

The DJ switched over to Luther Vandross Dance with My Father to stimulate the atmosphere.