Chapter 29

Excuse any Mistakes.

Chapter 29

Gabriel groaned as the alarm that Layla set the night before blared off

Gabriel groaned as the alarm that Layla set the night before blared off. He looked at the time seeing 7 am.

"What the fuck," he groaned out loud. Layla laid knocked out next to him.

They had been in New York for a full week and it was time to head to the Virgin Islands. Rell was kind of excited since it was carnival time. He always wanted Maddison to experience an island carnival other than the Dominican Republic.

It had been a few days since the pregnancy scare and Layla hadn't spoke on it. Rell still felt that she may be pregnant and they just happen to take a faulty test. Her hips had spread more and she was eating more than usual which is a whole lot. But he didn't want to force her to get her hopes up.

Deciding to leave her sleep, he turned the alarm off and got up. First he showered and got Maddison up and packed up everything. There flight wasn't until 10 am so he had a while. He made some breakfast after all the suitcases were packed.

Luckily they had bought more suitcases while here because the amount of shopping that was done was ridiculous.

"Dada, I done," Maddison spoke from her chair.

"You liked it," he asked. He wasn't much of a cook but he knew his way around the kitchen.

Maddison nodded. "Where Lala?"

"Sleeping. Let's go wake her up."

They went to the bedroom where Layla still laid sleeping. Maddison jumped on the bed. "Lalaaaa," she sang.

Layla rolled over but remained sleeping. Maddison began shaking her shoulder.

"Whattttt Rellll," she groaned. "I'm sleeping."

"It's me Lala," Maddison yelled. "Up."

Rell stood watching the interaction smiling. Moments like this he cherished yet he reminisced Chanel. He was super grateful for meeting Layla when he did and Chanel constantly reminded him of it.

"Oh gosh, look at the time," Layla exclaimed. "We're gonna miss the flight."

Maddison was playing a game on Layla's phone while laying down on the bed. "First off it's private jet, we can reach wherever you just chose 10 in the morning. All the bags are packed all you have to do is get dressed and we can leave."

Layla smiled brightly. "Wow. Look at you."

Rell blushed. "You were tired so I went and got everything done. I even made breakfast."

Layla looked at him strangely. "You must want some," she laughed.

"I mean if you want," he trailed off.