Chapter 17

What's popping 😜? Hold on to y'all edges while y'all read. 😜😜😜🙃🙃
I love comments so don't forget to do so as well as vote and follow.
Excuse any typos.

Do you love this book?

Chapter 17

Rell

Before taking any action against the Sicilian mafia and the leader, Vizzini, Rell wanted to make sure that all their intel was legit

Before taking any action against the Sicilian mafia and the leader, Vizzini, Rell wanted to make sure that all their intel was legit. He had only plan to strike once and dead the issue. He had no time to be going back and forth in a petty war.

When Rell started up his business, he had carefully plan his upbringing to a tee. His ability to strategize was impeccable. That is why he took careful consideration when it came to hiring.

Keeping the circle small, Rell only hired 15 cleaners and had them stationed in different locations in the US.

His cleaning crew were never picked before hand. Once he got the call to dispatch a cleaning crew, depending on the severity of the cleaning, the cleaners are randomly selected.

Rell sat in his office at home with Jace, combing through the books. Six months ago, Vizzini called and asked for a clean up crew to be sent to Ferrara bakery in Little Italy, New York.

He already had two cleaners in New York doing some business for him so he instructed them to go to the site.

"Fred and Adam did the cleaning," Rell said to Jace.

Jace nodded. "I know. I already had them interrogated. They're clean. They did everything by the books nothing should've lead the feds to Vizzini's men."

Rell grabbed the file that his PI, Drew, had recently given him. Once Jace called him weeks ago, letting him know it was the Sicilian mafia, he had called up Drew and assigned him to follow the members.

Rell flipped through the folder. He then placed all the photos on the board in front of him and Jace. After a few minutes of combing through the photos, Rell noticed a similarity in most.

"Look at this," he pointed out to Jace. "They all have this tattoo. I've seen this tattoo before."

Rell immediately recognized where he saw the tattoo already. "What the fuck? Layla's ex?"

"Is he Italian," Jace asked.

Rell shook his head. "Nah. I only saw him once the day we were at the mall."

Rell turned the photo and saw his name— Josiah Dubose. He called up Drew and said, "send me everything on this nigga."

————————————————
Later in the day

Rell was in downtown LA with Layla's father, James. They were at Rell's upcoming club location.

"So it's a three story building but I'm still thinking on what to do with each level."