Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Rell

It had been three weeks since the shooting and Rell still had no clue who was after him

It had been three weeks since the shooting and Rell still had no clue who was after him. He had been out of the hospital for almost three weeks now and was assigned to 'bed rest'.

Layla took it upon herself to become his nurse so he only obliged to bed rest when she was around.

Rell was laying in bed with the sports channel playing. There was a knock on the door and he knew it wasn't Layla because she always barged in. "Come in," he yelled.

Chanel walked in with Maddison in her arms. "Here is your child. Me and Romeo about to light up so keep her."

Rell laughed. Ever since the doctor prescribed medicinal marijuana alternatives for Chanel, they been lighting up like crazy.

"Shit I want to light up too."

"Too bad," she replied. "You on babysitting duty. Bye."

Maddison climbed up on the bed and laid next to her father.

He turned toward her. "Wassup," he asked.

Maddison giggled and covered her face.

Rell lifted her up in the air. "What's good mamas?"

She began laughing so hard, the saliva from her mouth fell onto Rell's face.

"Eww," He screeched. He pretended to drop her causing her to scream.

"Aight. Lemme go to the bathroom mamas stay right here."

He slid off the bed making sure that boot on his foot didn't crash down on the floor. He dragged himself over to his bathroom.

When he returned to his bedroom he saw Maddison laying on the bed playing on his phone.

"Where ya ugly daddy at," he heard, realizing that she was on FaceTime with Layla.

Maddison looked up and said, "dada here."

"He out of bed Maddi," Layla asked.

Maddison nodded.

Rell cursed lowly.

"Rell I know you hear me."

He hurried to the bed and took the phone. "Wassup ma?"

 "Wassup ma?"