Chapter 27

New chapter hope y'all enjoy. It's a little long hope y'all enjoy. Excuse any mistakes. Don't forget to follow, vote comment and share. 💕💕

Chapter 27

Gabriel

Gabriel watched as Layla bent over placing her folded items into her suitcase. "Damn girl."

Layla looked back confused. "What?"

"Come here," he said smirking.

"No no no," Layla laughed. "I need a break babe."

Rell continued to give her a sly smirk, "your ass is getting fat. I like it."

She scrowled when he confirmed her suspicions. "I'm getting thick. I noticed."

"You think you're pregnant?"

Layla shook her head. "I don't think so."

"Well you're not on birth control and I been shooting up in you like crazyyyyyyyy," he laughed.

She watched him with a side eye knowing he spoke the truth. "Are your bags even packed? We leave in a couple hours."

"Whatever I need I can buy from New York."

"Sorry," she said. "I forgot you got hella bands."

Rell got up stretching. "Have you reached out to Summer?"

Layla nodded. "Yup and guess what? She has some appearance in New York this week when were there so we plan to meet."

"Oh shit. Y'all ain playing?"

"I can't believe I might have a sister out there you know. And a mother. I want to know what happen since James won't tell me."

Layla had not reached out to her father since the late night phone call. She still had plans to go home after the trip to New York but she planned to stay in a hotel the entire time.

"Imma get Mads," Rell spoke.

"She don't even study us anymore."

Rell nodded along. "She always on her iPad."

"Told you to get her a leap frog."

—————————————————

Rell walked the private strip holding both Layla and Maddison's hands as they approached the jet.

"I can't believe you have a private jet," Layla spoke. "Like how do you hide all of this from the government?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," he laughed. "I've always had a lot of legal businesses as cover. Plus I'm completely out of the game now so no more need to hide."

"I swear everyday I'm learning something new about you."

"We have a lifetime baby," he smiled then kissed her cheek.

As they boarded Layla was in awe to her surroundings. She had never been on a private jet and it was nothing like what she imagined.