Chapter 21

Just a filler.
Y'all need to hop off my girl Layla. She dramatic just like me 😭😭🗣.
Don't forget to vote comment and follow. Share with your friends also.

Chapter 21

Layla

Layla laid on Rell's chest, snuggled up under her blanket

Layla laid on Rell's chest, snuggled up under her blanket. It was her day off and they were sleeping in watching Hulu.

"Would you like more kids," she asked him.

Rell nodded. "With you, yeah."

Layla blushed. "Stopppppp."

"You don't wanna have my kids?"

"I didn't say that," she dragged.

"But you didn't say yes either."

Layla rolled her eyes and stuck her face in his neck. "I wanna be married first," she mumbled.

Rell pulled her head back so he could see her face. "Why you always laying up on me?"

Layla shrugged. "I like being up under you."

"You like being babied."

Layla nodded her head and pushed her face right back into his neck. His hands wandered down to her ass and he began to rub it.

Layla smiled and Rell felt it.

"You like that don't you," he laughed.

"I really like it when you baby me."

"Why?"

"Because I feel adored and wanted."

Rell watched her confusingly. "Don't you always feel so."

Layla shrugged. "Yea but when you do certain things it makes me feel even more loved you know."

"Wanna know when I knew I fell in love with you" he asked her.

Layla leaned up and nodded. "When?"

"When I kept thinking about how much my mom would've loved you," he started. "She always use to tell me to believe that I had a soulmate because we all do. Many people don't think so but she made sure I did.  When she died, I really lost hope and as I grew older I just said fuck it. But then I met you. I sound madddddddd corny right now. But I love the fuck out of you girl."

Layla was smiling bright as hell. "I hope you're not expecting anything as sappy from me," she joked. "I know I was young when I had my first heartbreak but it really did affect me. Imagine finding out that the one person you loved and trusted lied to you and then stole from you. I really didn't even care about the cheating it was the stealing that hurt me the most."