colby? jealous? never

your pov

tonight was a big party. and by big, i mean huge. it was a david dobrik party. if you get an invitation to a david dobrik party, you've made it in the youtube world.

okay that sounds a bit dramatic. but it's true.

colby and i both got our invitations about two weeks ago in the mail. it was one of david's biggest parties of the year. he was having people from all over the country there. i was excited, but also nervous. not all of the roommates got invites. only colby, sam, kat, elton and i. and those might just be the only people i know there.

i decide to get ready early. i want to look perfect tonight, so i will take all the time i need.

*time skip 2 hours*

i've finished my hair and makeup, and i'm actually happy with how i look.

"hey bab-wow" colby walks into bathroom, cutting himself off.

"what?" i giggle.

"you look stunning. wow. my girl is beautiful" he stands there in awe.

i wrap my arms around his neck as he leans in for a kiss. i pull away. "can't mess up the makeup baby" i smirk as he looks defeated.

"what are you going to wear?" he asks me, looking me up and down.

"i was just about to figure that out. come to the bedroom with me and help me figure something out."

we walk to the bedroom as i go through my closet, pulling out many options. i try the first one on. "close your eyes colby." i laugh.

"i've seen you naked before y/n!"

"don't want to get you turned on!" i joke.

i come back over to colby

i come back over to colby. "open your eyes."

"absolutely not" he blatantly says, looking me up and down.

"why?" i pout. "do i look bad?"

"no you don't, and that's the problem. you look too good. go change." he orders.

"okay dad" i tease.

"hey you can call me that later" he smirks.

"close your eyes you goof"