bad timing

your pov

i watch him as he sits across from me on the couch. it's like he doesn't even know i'm here.

"colbyyyy" i whine out.

"what?" he groans, not looking up from his phone.

"i invited you over because you said you missed me and wanted me, but now we're just sitting here. can we do something?" i smirk at him.

"in a minute. nicole is asking me a million questions right now."

"don't worry about her right now, baby." i bite my lip as i walk over to colby. i take his phone from his hands and place it on the coffee table next to the couch.

"y/n-" he starts, getting cut off by me.

"shh, you don't have to talk right now." i smirk at him as i straddle his lap. he puts his hands on my hips and smiles at me as he looks into my eyes.

"what is it you wanted to do?" he raises his eyebrows at me.

"you" i giggle.

"i can arrange that." he chuckles.

before i know it, his lips are on mine and i feel his tongue trying to enter my mouth. i let him enter. his hands travel up and down my back and i can feel his little friend coming out to play.

"excited there, aren't you?" i joke, breaking our kiss and looking at him.

"shut up." he rolls his eyes and pulls me back into the kiss.

he pulls away again when he hears his phone buzzing. he lifts me off of his lap and reaches to grab his phone from the table.

"shit, nicole's facetiming me." his eyes fill with fear. "what do i do?"

"answer it." i shrug.

"but if she sees you, i'm screwed. she's my girlfriend and she'll know what's up."

"she won't see me, don't worry." i smirk.

"promise?"

"promise."

he answers the phone and he greets her as if everything is normal.

i know i'm about to ruin their relationship, but i don't really care. what's wrong with a little fun?

i get onto my knees on the ground so that i'm level with colbys lower body sitting on the couch.

i start to lift up his shirt and i see his eyes go wide. he grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"are you okay babe?" nicole asks through the phone.

"yeah, i'm fine." he lies.

i start to kiss up and down his v-line and i can see his eyes fill with lust.

"you seem a bit distracted, colby. what's wrong?" nicole questions.

"nothing, just watching some tv." he lies again.

i start to suck on a certain spot that i know makes him go wild.

"god damnit y/n!" he moans, tossing his head back and biting his lip.

"what the fuck?" nicole yells through the phone. i giggle to myself as colby catches his breath.

"sorry nicole. not gonna work. bye." he manages to get out before he hangs up the phone.

he places his phone next to him and looks at me.

"that was a very bad thing to do." he tells me.

"well maybe i like doing bad things." i smirk. "why do you think we're here?"

"fuck you." he chuckles.

"go ahead."

••••
sorry this is so short ugh

i'm trying to get some more stuff pre-written so i can update more but that may take a while because i'm really busy but i'll try my best

xoxo
ro