we know what you did

your pov
11:45 pm

the loud music pounded through the house as the shouts of drunk people filled the air. the room was dark but everyone was seen so clearly. the smell of alcohol pierces through the air.

i find myself sitting on the couch in the corner of the room. not knowing anyone here, i pull out my phone and go through instagram and snapchat.

sure i knew the people here, just not well enough to actually have a conversation with them. i'm friends with corey, devyn, aaron, sam, jake, and colby, but they're off on their own ways now.

i was halfway through watching an instagram story when i felt the couch sink in next to me. i could feel someone else's body heat.

"hey y/n." the voice spoke from next to me.

i turned my head to find someone i didn't expect to see.

"hello colby." i greeted.

"parties not your thing?" he asks, raising his eyebrows.

"not my thing when i don't know anyone." i shrug.

"you know me." he smirks. i feel his arm wrap around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"are you drunk colby?" i question. i don't smell any alcohol on him, but you never know.

"i wish. i just can't bring myself to do it. in fact, i wanted to stay sober just so i could talk to you."

"talk to me about what?"

"well y/n, for a while now i've had my eye on you. i want you. i need you."

i was shocked. colby brock? liking me?

"what about the other ten girls you flirt with on instagram and twitter?" i speculate, playing hard to get.

"none of them amount to you." he smiles.

before i know it, my lips are against his. his lips are soft and smooth. he deepens the kiss and swipes his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. i tease him and deny it.

he moves his hand to my thigh, squeezing it. this took me by surprise, allowing him to put his tongue in my mouth.

he starts to move his lips down my cheek and to my jawline. he finds his way to my neck and to my sweet spot.

we continue to make out for 15 minutes until i pull away.

"really?" he sighs.

"i'm tired." i shrug, smirking at how defeated he is.

"you're coming to my room tonight." he states.

we make our way up to his room and i change into one of his shirts. i have only my underwear on and i can see him basically drooling.

"not today big boy." i giggle.

he groans as he takes his shirt off and pulls me onto the bed. i curl up into his chest as his arms wrap around my waist. his lips are placed on my forehead as we fall into a deep sleep.

*timeskip to morning*

i wake up before colby and watch him sleep for a little bit.

i've always had feelings for colby, but never expected for it to get me anywhere.

colby brock really is something else. the way his messy hair falls on his face. the way his body rises when he inhales. he's like a piece of artwork that's too fragile to touch.

i worm my way out of his grasp, trying not to wake him. i make my way to the bathroom and freshen up a bit before going downstairs. i put on some shorts that i left here once and put on one of colby's hoodies.

even just barely taking one step, i can see that downstairs is a complete mess from the night before. i decide that it would be nice if i tried to help clean up.

i grab a trash bag and throw almost everything in it. after about 15 minutes, i've already gone through two bags and have so much more to do.

as if on cue, aaron, corey, devyn, jake, and sam all find their way down the stairs at once.

"jeez y/n! you scared the shit out of me!" corey shouts when he spots me.

"did you sleep here last night?" sam questions.

"yeah." i quickly reply, wanting to dodge their questions. i don't know what colby wants them to know.

"where? i didn't see you down here and you weren't in any of our rooms." sam continues.

"i slept up in colby's room. on his couch. he told me not to drive home since it was late." i blurted out, even though some of it was a lie.

they all seemed to shrug it off and i continued cleaning. they joined in helping too.

as i was leaning down to pick up a cup, my hoodie must have revealed a bit much.

"well, well, well." corey smirked. "are you sure you slept on his couch?"

everyone in the room turned to look at me as my eyes widened.

"what are you talking about?" i question, avoiding what i already know.

"you have a huge hickey on your neck!" devyn exclaims.

everyone in the room makes their way closer to me and starts cracking up. my face turns a bright red.

"what's so funny?" a sleepy colby asks while rubbing his eyes, making his way down the stairs.

"we know what you did last night!" sam laughs.

"what are you even talking about?" colby questions.

"the huge hickey on y/n's neck!" aaron shouts.

colby looks at me and smirks as his face turns a bright red.

"what can i say? i couldn't help but make sure everyone knows she's mine now." colby smiles and wraps his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into my neck.

••••
alright guys i'm back from vacation now so after i post the rest of the stuff i had pre written, i'll have some time to start writing new stuff!!!

i still have plenty of ideas and i want to get as much out there as i can before school starts because then i'll be really busy

also, if you're meeting sam and colby on tour, GIVE THEM A REALLY BIG HUG FOR ME!!!
i cant meet them because they're not coming near me and i'm super sad:(

anyways, i hope you guys liked this

xoxo