devil

your pov

"bren! let's go!" i call from across the apartment.

i came to brennens place because he's taking me to a party. i'm a little excited but also very nervous.

i'm wearing a black party dress with a pair of black heels and jewelry.

"calm your tits! five minutes!" he shouts back at me.

"i would calm them if i had them! let's go! we're going to be late!" i joke.

"shut up." he comes into the room rolling his eyes. "you look great" he looks me up and down.

"you're not too bad yourself." i giggle.

he puts his shoes on and we get into his car.

"okay, there's a few rules for tonight." he starts.

"i'm not six brennen." i groan.

"no, but you are my best friend and i'm the one who has to deal with you no matter what, so i'm starting with rules."

"fine." i roll my eyes.

"number one, don't get too drunk. please. i'm not going to deal with you blacking out." he tells me.

"i never drink that much." i snap back.

"number two, don't take any of the pills they hand you. they could be laced with some bad stuff." he goes on.

"number three, have fun, but check in with me every so often. i want to make sure you're okay."

i nod my head as i listen to his ridiculous rules. i know he's just trying to keep me safe, but i still don't like it.

"number four, don't get pregnant. please use protection. i already take care of one baby." he jokes, glancing at me.

"shut up you idiot." i laugh.

"okay, last but not least. if you're going to sleep with someone, it can be anyone, literally anyone, but not colby brock." he states.

"what? colbys your best friend." i ask, confused by what he's saying.

"yeah, he is. but you're my number one. and i know colby. he's a player and he doesn't care about the girls he sleeps with. he leaves them the next morning and never talks about it again. okay? are we clear?"

"whatever." i groan.

i've always had a little thing for colby. let's just say, if he offers, i'm not going to be saying no to him.

"i'm just trying to be there for you. i care way too much about you to have you hurt." brennen admits.

"i know bren. i know." i sigh.

as we arrive at the party, i see it's already packed. i don't even remember whose house this is, but it's huge.

brennen leads me into the house and i'm surrounded with the smell of alcohol and the sound of music beating throughout the house.

brennen keeps me by his side until i see one of my friends.

"bren, can i go talk to kat? is that allowed?" i ask, teasing him a little.

"fine, but colby's over there, so be careful. you can talk to him but no more." he orders.

i roll my eyes and walk to kat.

"hey babe! i've missed you!" i tell her.

she hugs me and we catch up for a while. i can feel a pair of eyes on me, but i just ignore it until kat says something.

"don't look, but colby is totally checking you out!" she leans in close to me, whispering so no one hears.

my eyes widen and my heart rate picks up. "really?" i ask.

"can you blame him? you look hot tonight!" she laughs.

my face turns red as i turn around and look at him to find him smirking at me.

"go for it!" kat pushes me towards him. i send her a glare and find myself really close to him.

"hey there." he smirks.

"hi" i nervously stutter out.

"you here with brennen?" he asks.

"he brought me here but i don't know where he is now." i tell him.

"dance with me."

"i'm not really a danc-" i start.

"you're going to dance with me." he cuts me off and pulls me onto the dance floor.

he starts moving my arms around which makes me laugh.

i slowly start to get into the songs and i'm having a lot of fun with him. i really like colby. he's so cool and, not to mention, really hot.

all of a sudden, i feel two hands grab my left arm, turning me away from colby.

"what the hell are you doing?" brennen shouts over the music.

"dancing! go away!" i yell back.

"rule number five y/n!"

"rule number five my ass!" i turn back around to colby who's smiling.

he grabs my hand and leads me away from the dance floor. i find myself in a bedroom with the door closed and a shirtless colby.

he notices my confusion quickly.

"you're gorgeous. and we don't have to do this if you don't want to, but i can tell you do." he smirks at me.

i don't even hesitate to nod my head.

he grabs my waist and pulls me close to him.

his lips crash into mine as his hands travel my body.

i feel his tongue slide into my mouth as he tugs at my shirt.

he pulls us onto the bed as i take off my clothes and he smiles at me.

"why colby, is that lust i see in your eyes?" i tease him.

"why y/n, is that love i see in your eyes?" he smirks at me.

i feel my face go red as he chuckles and pulls my lips back to his.

"ready?" he asks me, looking down at me.

i nod my head.

••••

part two coming soon

xoxo
ro