vidcon

your pov

colby and i have been dating for almost 7 months now. it's been amazing. colby's a really sweet guy and he takes care of me.

but we haven't made it public.

being social media influencers, we already have so much of our personal life known by the world.

but we've seen how social media can ruin relationships. we've experienced it firsthand. and we don't want to risk it. our relationship is too important.

i now live in the house with all the guys and devyn. we've all been friends for a really long time and they all saw it as the perfect opportunity for me to move in with them.

a lot of fans have suspicions about our relationship. they've noticed me in his videos a lot more, and same with him in my videos.

but we won't confirm anything. it's just not the right time.

today is the first day of vidcon and i'm very excited. i'm excited to meet all the fans and be around so many amazing creators.

"colbs? you ready to go?" i yell from the bottom of the stairs. i have been ready for an hour, making sure to get everything prepared.

i'm wearing black ripped jeans and a light yellow cropped t-shirt with my black vans. i straightened my hair to make it look like i actually tried to look decent. i have light makeup on just to make sure i look alive.

colby comes down the stairs. he's dressed in black ripped jeans and his light yellow 'take chances' shirt. and of course, he's wearing black vans.

"so which one of us is going to change?" i giggle as he makes his way over to me.

"neither of us, we look cute." he smirks, kissing my head.

"well if people didn't know already they're going to know now." i realize.

"let them think what they want." he smiles.

we get in the car and start on our way to vidcon. we would drive with sam, but he left early to go pick up kat at her apartment.

once we get there, we find our way to security and head out to the main floor of the event. a bunch of fans start to swarm us, catching me off guard a bit. we take pictures until it's time for colby to go find sam for their panel.

we find sam and kat and head to where the panel will take place. kat and i sit backstage as the boys make their way up.

they talk for a while about their channels and then start a q&a. a lot of the questions are normal, ones you would expect from fans.

but then one question causes the whole room to be so silent you could hear a pin drop.

"colby, are you and y/n dating?" a fan asks.

i see colby's expression go blank. sam looks to me with wide eyes.

i don't want to lie to fans, that's not right. i decide to do something i'd never think i was capable of.

seeing colby still sitting there like a deer in headlights, i walk onstage.

i cross to him and do nothing more but kiss him on the cheek.

the audience roars.

colby's face turns a bright red as he looks at me in shock.

i wink back at him and go sit down with kat again.

"oh my god you just did that!" she yells.

"oh my god i just did that!" i realize.

colby starts to speak again.

"so um, yeah. yeah that's my girl." he blushes. 

once the panel is over and we head back to the main floor, we are once again swarmed with fans, but this time it's even more intense.

"you guys are matching!"

"so cute!"

"goals!"

"i love you!"

i hear from the crowd.

we greet as many fans as possible but the time comes where we have to go.

colby grabs my hand as we walk out.

"it feels so good to finally do this in public." he grins.

••••
this is kinda bad but i like it idk

also, i'm really in shock over this book having over 500 reads!!!!

last week it was barely 100!!!!

you all are so great and i am writing so many more imagines and trying to make them perfect for you guys so expect more!!!

thank you so much!

xoxo