Chapter 4 | Making Up

Luke's POV

Being at Sadie's house was kinda awkward considering the last time me talked I insulted her. I felt so bad after the words slipped from my mouth. I hadn't seen her in over 2 years and I still feel bad. I was a coward for not chasing after her. I should've gone after her and I regretted it. I tried contacting her but she had changed her number, and deleted all her social media accounts. It's safe to say that she completely hates me, but I don't blame her. I for one even hate myself for saying those words. I started cutting became it was that bad. Eventually Calum caught me in the middle of it and he made me swear not to do it again. So I haven't since then. I couldn't take how awkward it was being at Sadie's so I decided to leave and go back to our house.

"Guys, I'm gonna go. It's getting late. Bye." With that I left.

Sadie's POV

He left. Wait why do I care, he broke me. Ugh. This is so difficult. But yet again, I swore to myself I would never let him enter my life again. Dammit. I felt like I was going to cry, so I ran upstairs into my room and did. Why did he have to say those things to me. I don't think he realized how much he hurt me. For god sakes, I even started cutting because it hurt so much. He left me feeling lonely and depressed.

"Sadie?" Calum knocked on my door.

"Come in." I honestly didn't care if Calum saw me cry, he was like my other brother. He always gave me the best advice and always comforted me.

He came in and looked at me. He noticed I was crying so he pulled me into a hug. He closed the door with his foot so nobody could hear us.

"Calum, I don't understand anymore. I don't know if I can deal with Luke anymore. It's just frustrating. You know?" He nodded. We were sitting on the floor so he pulled me into his lap. I kept in crying.

"It's gonna be okay Sadie. I'm always gonna be here for you. Your like my sister. I know what he did was wrong, but maybe what you two need to do is talk about it. Find out why he actually said it."

"I think your right Cal, thank you so much. I'll talk to him tomorrow after we get back from the beach. Do you think you could take everybody else with you somewhere while we talk here."

"Yeah, no problem." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Your the best Cal."

"I know I am. I think we should get going. We'll pick you up here around 11 for the beach." I nodded and he got up and left with the others.

Once they left I came back to my room and changed into my pajamas. I wasn't quite tired yet considering it was only 10pm so I decided I would read for a bit. I got up and went over to my book shelf. I picked up the book I was currently reading. 'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green. I've read it like 10 times but it was so good. I was at the chapter where Gus takes Hazel Grace on the orange themed date. My eyes felt like they were going to shut soon so I put my book away and fell asleep thinking about how I was gonna talk to Luke tomorrow.

Vote and Comment