Chapter 18 | Moving Time

Sadie's POV

Today was moving day. I'm so excited but sad at the same time. I'm leaving behind the home I grew up in we're I was nurtured. But I'm gonna me with Luke and I couldn't be more thankful for that.

"All the boxes are in my car, you ready to go?" Luke asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I look back into the house one last time. I knew it wouldn't be the same anymore. I walked out to Luke's car and got in. His apartment was 10 minutes away. So I could always one visit Ian when he moved in here. Well if he did.

We finally arrive at Luke's apartment. Well our apartment and start unloading boxes from his car. Luke lived on the 9th floor so it was gonna take a while. But luckily the other guys were there so they help us unload.

After hours of unloading and unpacking, I was finally settled in. The apartment was more like a condo. It was really nice. It had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It had a huge lounge room, when I says huge I mean huge. It had a big ass kitchen too. I guess that's his way of saying, please cook for me.

It was 4:30 already and me and Luke. We're watching tv. I was making him watch Pretty Little Liars with me. He seemed into it.

"Wait, hold up who the fuck is A?" He asked sitting up.

"A, is a blackmailer. They think that it's Allison, you know they're friend that got murdered." He still looked confused.

"Wait, but I thought Allison was dead."

"Just watch it, and you'll understand. How about I go make you some dinner." He nodded and I got up and walked into the kitchen.

I open the pantry and the fridge and there's nothing. "Luke, when's the lat time you went grocery shopping?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"I don't know, maybe 2 months ago." I face palmed myself. Well he has been living with me the past two months.

I walked back into the living room and turned off the tv. "Ok, well were gonna go grocery shopping. Since you don't have any food." I said grabbing my boots and jacket.

"Ugh, fine." He said getting up and grabbing he jacket and shoes.

We got to the grocery store and first thing Luke does is run to the candy aisle. This boy is something else. Well I've known him for almost 11 years so. He brings back like 8 bags of candy. I gave him the 'are you serious' look. Which caused him to smirk.

"Luke, were here to get REAL food." Emphasis on the real.

"Yes mother." I rolled my eyes at him.

1 hour later we got real food. Yes we bought the candy but we still needed actual food. We get back to our apartment and unload the groceries. After that I cook some grilled chicken with salad.

"Foods ready." I yell from the kitchen, setting two plates on the table and grabbing two glasses and pouring lemonade.

"Coming." We already sound like a married couple. Oh great. He comes in and sits down in front of me.

"My girlfriend cooks, now does she clean." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Um, I'm not cleaning your stuff only my stuff mister. So if those house looks like hell it's your fault." He just smirked at me and continued eating.

We finished dinner and cleaned our plates. It was already 7, so I decided to go take a shower.

"Babe, I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Can I come." Oh my god, did he jut ask that.

"Let me think about it, no." I didn't want him seeing me naked, yet at least.

"You suck."

"But you love me."

"Sadly, I do." I threw a shoe at him and walk off to the bathroom. I get into the shower and the water feels good against my skin. Today was a long day, all I want to do is sleep now.

I get out of the shower and walk back into our room. I got to my dresser and pull out some pajamas. I dry off and slip my pajamas on. I turn around and see Luke standing there with a smirk on his face.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked drying off my hair.

"Since the towel came off." My eyes widened at him, causing him to laugh. "You have a nice butt though." He said laughing.

I walked up to him and playfully punched him in the chest. He pulled me into a hug and wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest. I pulled away and kissed his lips.

"I'm going to bed, you can come join me, after you take a shower."

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." He said and walked off to the bathroom.

I walked over to the bed and laid down. I pulled the covers over and snuggled the blanket to me.

Soon I felt a dip in the bed signaling Luke had gotten in. "Goodnight princess." He said kissing my temple.

"I love you."

"I love you too" he said and I turned my body towards him and snuggled into his chest. I'm finally home. No home is wherever Luke is.

Vote and Comment