Epilouge Part 2

Sadie's POV

2021

"Luke can you get Samantha ready? We have to leave for Calum and Casey's soon." They finally got married. Me and Luke ended up having a baby girl. Her name was Samantha Marie Hemmings.

"Yeah, give me a sec." He yelled from upstairs. Our baby girl was almost 2 years old. She was definitely a daddy's girl. Luke started calling her princess, just like he called me. It was cute.

10 minutes later, Luke came out with Samantha and she was ready to go. "Okay, ready to go." He said picking up Samatha and bouncing her in his arms.

"Daddy I love you." She said giggling.

"I love you to princess." He said smiling down at her. He pulled me closer to him with his other arm. "I've got my two favorite girls in the world." He said pecking my lips.

"Damn." I heard Samantha say. My eyes widened.

"What did you just say princess." Luke asked her.

"Damn." Oh shit, she's cussing now. Agh. I thought I wouldn't have to deal with this until she was at least 14. Well me and Luke do cuss around the house pretty often.

"Sweetie, don't say that again. Okay?" I told her, and she nodded.

*A Few Hours Later*

We finally got back from Calum and Casey's apartment. We put Samantha to bed when we got back as it was pretty late.

I took a shower and changed into pajamas and Luke did the same. We were finally laying back in bed, talking.

"I couldn't be happier. I have you, Samantha, the band. Everything is perfect." Luke said pulling me closer to him.

"Me either. I love you so much Luke."

"I love you too princess."

"I'm glad I saw you again." I said and kissed his lips before falling asleep.

My life was perfect, only because I saw him again.

Vote and Comment