Chapter 12 | Dead

Sadie's POV

I wake up to my phone buzzing, I pick it up and see I have 5 messages from Luke.

From: Luke <3

'Good morning princess.'

Sent: 8:57

From: Luke <3

'Princess wake up'

Sent: 9:14

From: Luke <3

'Why aren't you answering me. Are you dead?'

Sent: 9:29

From: Luke <3

'Are you dead?'

Sent: 9:41

From: Luke <3

'Alright I'm coming over in 5 minutes. You better be alive.'

Sent: 9:45

Right on cue Luke walks in. "I'm alive don't worry." I said with smirk.

"Oh thank god."

"Wait how'd you get in. My parents and brother aren't home?"

"The key that's in the tool shed." He said walking over to my bed and laying down next to me. He pecked my lips and pulled me close to him.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too Prince Charming." I said pecking his cheek.

My phone starts ringing and pick it up. It's my brother so I answer it.

"Hey Ian, is everything alright?" It's weird since he never calls me.

"Um not really. Mom and dad are in the hospital. Hurry and get here." With that he hung up.

I quickly get up and change into some fresh clothes and slip on my shoes.

"Princess what wrong."

"We need to go to the hospital now." I said on the verge of crying. He gets up and we run out of the house.

He said he would drive so. I start sobbing when I get into the car. "Luke, I'm scared right now. I don't even know why they're there."

"It's gonna be okay, princess." He said grabbing my hand.

10 minutes later we arrive at the hospital. I get to the front desk and ask for my parents.

"Hi, I'm here for Carla and David Parker."

"I'm afraid they're dead. They died in a car accident over an hour ago." My heart stop and I fell to the floor. My parents dead. Why. It's not fair. I see my brother and he walks over to me and pulls me up and hugs me. His eyes were swollen and red. We just stood there a cried for a while.

I went over to Luke and he just held me. I think he was crying too.

Luke's POV

I hated seeing her like this. Both of her parents gone. I was crying as well because I didn't like seeing her upset. It broke my heart. She just cried into my chest.

We stood there for a while. She wasnt going to move. So I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the car. She got in and started crying again. I don't blame her, they're her parents for god sakes. Her parents were like my seconds parents. I wanted to burst out in tears but I couldn't. I had to stay strong for her.

We arrive back to her house and I carry her in bridal style. We got inside and I walked over to the couch set her down and sat down next to her. She crawled over and sat in my lap and I just held her close.

We sat they're for an hour until she spoke again.

"Luke t-they're gone." She said sitting up in my lap.

"It's gonna be okay princess. I'm here for you, so are the other guys and Anne. I love you, everything will be okay." I said playing with her hair.

"I love you too." She said, I wiped the tears from her eyes with me thumb.

"Luke will you stay with me, for a couple of days. I don't really wanna be by myself."

"Sure princess. Anything for you." I said kissing her temple.

Vote and Comment