Chapter 8 | Truth Or Dare

Luke's POV

I wake up and notice I was on a couch. Oh yeah, I'm at Sadie's I guess we both fell asleep here.

"Somebody's finally awake." She said smirking.

"Whatever. I smell food. Where is it?" I said getting up from the couch, running into the kitchen. On the table I see pancakes, eggs, and. My favorite breakfast foods. Yes.

"Somebody's hungry, now isn't he." Sadie said sitting down next to me.

I nodded, I was so hungry. Well I'm always hungry. But Sadie always made the best pancakes. My mom never made them. So every time I spent the night at Sadie's house she would make them.

"So what do you wanna do today, Mr. Hemmings?" She asked grabbing our plates and placing them into the sink.

"I don't know, it's raining outside. We could tell the guys to come over and we could just have a chill day."

"Sounds good, can you call them and tell them. I'm gonna go change. You should probably go home to and change."

"Alright, I'll go home, be back in like half an hour." She nodded and I left.

Sadie's POV

Luke left to go get changed. So I went upstairs and took a shower. I grab my towel and head off to the bathroom. I get in the shower and the water feels amazing against my skin. I wash my hair and shaved, not missing any spots. I get out of the bathroom and go to the my room. I opened my drawer and pull out some clothes. It was a pair of Nike shorts and a Rolling Stones muscle tank. I dry my hair off a little bit and braid it to the side.

Thoughts of last night started running through my head. Does Luke really love me. Do I love him. No I don't think so. I mean I love him like a brother, but nothing more at least I think. I mean yeah he's cute, with those bright blue eyes and quiffed blonde hair. But I don't know. I don't think Luke is the love of my life.

Soon my thoughts are distracted by the doorbell ringing multiple times. Luke. He was the only one who did that. He knew I hated it.

I run downstairs and open the door to find the other three guys with him.

"Hi guys." I say as I let them in.

"Hi Sadie!" Calum says and wraps his arms around me. I look to the side and notice Luke glaring at the back on Calum's head. Weird. Maybe he's jealous.

"Oh by the way guys, I called Anne and told her to come too. I hate being with you guys by myself." That earned a chorus of 'heys' and a 'watch it missy'. "Any ways she'll be here in 10 minutes. Word has it Ashton, she may have a crush on you." He's eyes widened up. He's met her twice. He thought she was hot.

"Get it Ashton" Mike screamed out causing his face to turn red. We all laughed and Mike's response.

10 minutes later Anne arrived and we decided we would play Truth or Dare. This was going to be interesting.

"Luke, truth or dare?" Mike said looking at me and Luke. Oh god.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Sadie." My eyes widened at what he said. I shot him a glare. I look at Luke and he's looking at me. Before I knew he smashed his lips to mine. It felt good. I felt all tingling inside my insides were all over the place. Then the kiss ended. I look back at Luke to find him blushing, I also feel my cheeks heat up.

Alright I was gonna get Michael back for that. "Ash, truth or dare"

"Truth." I already know what I'm gonna say.

"Is it true you like Anne?" He started blushing an slightly nodded. Then I looked over at Anne who was blushing as well. They would be so cute together. I'm gonna set them up.

"Alright, Mike truth or dare" Ashton asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to start stripping." Suddenly everyone in the room bursts into laughter. I look back at Mike to find him half naked. I quickly turned away before he took of his boxers. I definitely did not want to see Michaels penis.

After a few more rounds of truth or dare. We decided to play in the rain. The guys played in there boxers and us girls changed into bikinis. Me and Anne had similar figures so we could wear each others clothes.

We get out to the backyard and start running around. Luke had picked me up and started running around with me. It was so fun. Then he set met down and our face we inches apart. I felt him lean in and snake his arms around my waist. I did the same closing the space between us, wrapping my arms around his neck. It wasnt a kiss driven by hunger. But a kiss full of kindness and passion. Suddenly I realized what I was doing. I pulled away as ran inside, and Calum chasing after me.

Vote and Comment