Epilouge

*5 Years Later*

Sadie's POV

2019

Everything has fallen into place, it couldn't be better. Me and Luke were still together and happy as ever. He made me feel like the only girl in the world.

The guys were still in the band and were doing amazing. They've had huge success and topped the charts in over 30 countries. I couldn't be more proud of them.

Me and Anne were still best friends. I've grown a lot closer with Casey and Claire as well. For Ashton and Anne, things were a little different. They were no longer dating because they came across some differences, but they are great friends. Casey and Calum started dating about 2 years ago after finally admitting their feelings to each other. As for Claire and Mike, they were married and had to kids. Amanda Graham Clifford and Tyler Owen Clifford. They were twins.

"Luke, babe, we have to get ready to go to Mike and Claire place. Remember?" I said pulling the covers of him. He groaned and got up.

"Why, do we have to?" He asked walking over to his dresser and pulling out fresh clothes. Not even bothering to shower.

"Because we haven't seen them in a while, and the twins love you." I said slipping on my shoes and grabbing my purse.

He got dressed and we left for Mikes house. We got there and the rest of the guys were there along with the girls.

"Uncle Luke, Uncle Luke. Can you pick me up please?" Amanda ran up to him. He swooped her up and started running around with her. He would be an amazing father.

The kids had a couple of their neighbors and other family friends kids come over, so they played while the adults talked.

"So Luke, have you, you know, done what we talked about?" I was confused, what was Calum asking.

"No, not yet. But I'm planning to." Luke said nodding towards Calum. Calum nodded and then Tyler and Amanda came in. They were crazy 4 year olds.

"Evwyone, evwyone. Come look outside." Tyler said grabbing Mikes hand and dragging him outside. We all got up and went to see what was happening.

I got outside an my mouth dropped open. In the sky was written:

Sadie, will you marry me?

I turned to Luke and he was down on one knee. "Sadie Parker, will you do me the honor and marry me."

He got up and I hugged him and kissed him. "Yes Luke I will." I said before kissing him again. We broke apart and he slipped the ring on my finger. It was beautiful. Everyone else awed around us, I was so happy. I get to marry my best friend.

Wedding Day

Today was the day I married my best friend. The stylist was adding the fishing touches to my hair and we would be starting soon.

I got up and looked at my bridesmaids. Anne, Claire, and Casey, they looked beautiful as usual. I looked in the mirror and I felt for gorgeous.

"Guys, I'm nervous. I don't know if I can do this." I said starting to breath heavily.

"Sadie, listen to me. You love Luke and he loves you. No matter what happens you will always have him. You can do this, we all know you can." Anne said to me, she was right. I can do this. At that moment Calum came walking in.

"Wow, you look beautiful Sadie." He said coming over and hugging me. I wanted Calum to walk me down the aisle. Me and my brother weren't as close as Calum and I were. But Luke wanted Calum to be his best man so after Cal hands me off, he's gonna go stand next to Luke.

My brother walked in. "We're starting now." And he then walked out.

Anne walked out first, the Claire and Mike, and Ashton and Casey. Then it was time for me and Calum to go.

The doors opened and the music started. I looked up at Luke to see him smiling like an idiot. I smiled back at him. We reached the end of the aisle and Calum handed me off and went to stand behind Luke.

Me and Luke decided on a short ceremony since we both hated long ones. So the vows came up pretty quickly.

"Do you Luke Hemmimgs, take Sadie Parker to be your lawfully wedded wife."

"I do." Luke said not taking his eyes off me.

"And do you Sadie Parker, take Luke Hemmings to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do." I said, my eyes starting to tear up a bit.

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." Luke kissed me and it wasn't like no other kiss we've had before. It was the best kiss we ever shared. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Mr and Mrs. Luke Hemmings." The priest said and we started walking back down the aisle.

Reception

Right now, Calum was about to give the best man speech. This should be amazing. Calum stood up and started clinking his glass with a spoon getting everyones attention.

"I would like to make a toast to the bride and groom. Okay where do I start, well Luke your my best friend, no fuck that your the brother I never had. I'm so happy for you two. Even though both of you are a pain in the ass. When I first met Luke all he did was talk about Sadie, he was in love with her. I met Sadie a few months after I met Luke, we were never around to see each other. Sadie is a keeper man. Sadie is like my little sister, I love her to pieces. Again I'm happy for you two, and I hope one day me and my girlfriend will end up like you. To the bride and groom." Calum said raising his glass. He walked back over to us and hugged both of us.

He hugged me and spoke. "I love you Sadie, your the best. I told you I'd always be here for you." I smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you Calum, for everything. You've done for me, if it weren't do you. Me and Luke would still not be talking." He pulled away and smiled.

It was now time for me and Luke to do our dance as bride and groom. We got out to the dance floor and 'All The Small Things' started playing. Even after all these year, it was still our song.

We were gently swaying on the floor and other couples started joining in. "I love you Sadie, more than your could ever imagine." Luke said to me.

"I love you too." I leaned in and kissed his lips.

The day was over and me and Luke were at the apartment in bed. We laid there enjoying each others silence. Luke finally broke the silence.

"I've loved you for 15 years, and I will never stop loving you." He said pulling me closer to him.

"I could say the same thing." I kissed him, and then it turned into something heated. Leading to Wedding Day Sex.

Vote and Comment