Chapter 9 | New Feelings

Sadie's POV

I ran back inside and up the stairs, Calum coming right behind me. I open my door and slide back against the wall and start crying. No sobbing. Soon Calum walks in and I get up and throw myself at him. He picks me up and walks over to my window seat. He sat me there and then sat next to me. He just held me close.

"C-Calum, I kissed h-him." I managed to get out of me.

"Shh, Sadie. It's gonna be okay." He said pulling me into his lap and rubbing my back.

"No it's not. I actually liked it. But I can't fully trust yet after what he did to me. He broke me. I even started cutting myself. I never told anybody, your the only person that knows now. Calum, I don't know what to do anymore. It's so hard. Yesterday, when I fell asleep I heard him say he loved me more than just a friend. I don't know if I feel the same." I continued I cry into his shoulder.

"Sadie, he's liked you since the day he met you. He never stops talking about you. He's always saying how pretty you are, or how smart you are. If you ask me, it gets annoying. But he was a wreck those 2 years you two didn't talk. It was horrible. Fate brought you two together again for a reason." He said, Calum was always good just to talk to.

"Maybe, your right. I have given him a chance. But things are moving a little but more quicker than I would like them to."

"I know, I understand. But everything will be okay. I will always be here for you, no matter what happens. Okay?"

"Okay. Calum what the hell would I do without you?"

"Nothing." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

"Can you go get Luke, I wanna talk to him." Calum nodded ad got up.

A few minutes late Luke came in. His eyes were red as well, he must've been crying too. He came and sat down next to me.

"Listen Sadie, I'm sorry. I need to learn how to control my feelings. I feel really bad about it and-."

"Luke just shut up. It's okay. I just think we need to take things a little slower than we have been." He nodded, afterwards there was a few minutes of silence.

"So, can I take you out on a date, then? We can start there. If you don't want to it's okay. I'll understand." He said starting I chew on the inside of his mouth.

"Luke, I would love to." He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"How about, Saturday at 6. I'll pick you up."

"Sounds great." And I leaned over as pecked him on the cheek. With that we walked back downstairs to see everyone else in the kitchen.

"Hey you four guys, wanna borrow some of my brothers clothes since yours are soaking wet." The guys nodded.

"Okay I will go grab them." I ran upstairs into my brothers room and grabbed them some clothes. I came back down to find all for guys in boxers. Oh god. Anne kept eyeing Ashton.

"Here ya go." I said throwing the clothes at the guy. "You can put your other clothes in the dryer."

The boys came back, changed into my brothers clothes. My brother was quite preppy so it was kinda funny. All of them were wearing polos with khaki shorts. I could help but burst into laughter.

"What so funny?" Mike asks pouting.

"You guys (laughing) look like idiots. Ash kinda pulls it off. It looks like preppy came over and hit you with a bus." I continued laughing.

"Whatever." Calum said rolling his eyes.

"So what do we wanna do, it's already 4:30."

"Lets order some pizza, and make ice cream sundaes." Mike suggests, he's always thinking about food. Fatty.

"Okay, but we don't have ice cream sundae stuff." I told them.

"Ok, well Ashton and Anne can go get ice cream stuff. And Calum and I can get pizza." Mike said. I knew what he was thinking so I shot him a death glare causing him to smirk.

"Alright then, well hurry up and go get the stuff you lazy ass." I said pushing them out the door. Leaving just me and Luke on the couch.

"You know, now that I'm thinking about you kinda can pull the preppy look off." I said causing Luke to roll his eyes. "So where are we going tomorrow for our 'date'" I said putting quotes around the word date.

"It's a surprise!" He said playing with my hair.

"Ugh, you know I hate surprises Lucas."

"And you know I hate when you call me Lucas. So ha."

"Your such a child."

"But you love me." He said batting his eyelashes and pouting his lip.

"Ehhhh, I wouldn't say I love you but." I said shrugging my shoulders. He just laughed.

The hour passed by quickly because before I knew it the other 4 were back with pizza and ice cream supplies. We gobbled up the pizza pretty quickly and made our sundaes. Which were amazing mine had vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, sprinkles, whip cream and a cherry on top. So classy, I know.

I think today, was an overall good day. I got it spend it with my 5 closest friends.

Vote and Comment