Chapter 15 | Song For Her

Luke's POV

How did I get so lucky, she gave me a second chance after what I did to her. I'm in love with my best friend. Those are words I never thought I would say or even think about. My parents always said to me, that Sadie and I would date. But I never thought they were serious.

Currently I was sitting at the studio working on writing. An idea just flashed through my mind. It's gonna be about Sadie and I, and what we've been going through these past few years and our relationship now. It's perfect. I'm sure the guys will like it.

"Guys, I have an idea for our next song."

"What is it." Cal asked looking up from his paper.

"I was thinking..."

Sadie's POV

I was texting Anne and asked her if she wanted to come over.

To: Anne Is A Sexy Mango

Hey, wanna come over. The guys are at the studio.

Sent: 11:36

I really need to change her contact name. It's so stupid. Haha.

Within minutes she responded.

From: Anne Is A Sexy Mango

Sure, be over in 10.

Sent: 11:39

10 minutes later Anne arrives with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Somebody's happy, now is she. What's up."

"Ashton texted me!!!!!!" She said squealing and jumping up and down.

"Oh my fucking god. What did he say?"

"He asked me out on date this Saturday." She said continuing I jump up and down.

"Really, oh my god. Y'all will be so cute together. Oh, we need I go the mall and get you some news clothes for your date." I said grabbing my keys.

"Lets go sexy mango." I said dragging her out of the house.

We arrived at the mall fairly quickly considering it was mid-day on a Thursday. First thing we do when we get inside is go to Starbucks. We both order the same thing a Grande Java Chip. The best thing known to man.

"So what store do you wanna go to first?" I asked taking a sip of my Java Chip.

"Forver 21, duh." I just rolled my eyes at her.

We walk into Forever 21, and she immediately walks over to a black floral dress. It was cute, but it's not for me.

"I'm gonna go try this on." I nodded and unlocked my phone. I started scrolling through twitter. Luke and I haven't made our relationship very public, cause all of the stuff that's been going on right now. There's always those few fans that find out. But thankfully they're the supportive ones.

"Um hi, your Sadie. Luke's girlfriend right? "

"That would be me." I said giving her a light smile.

"Can I have a picture with you, your freaking gorgeous." I nodded and we took a couple pictures.

She looked to be about my age. "Hey whats your name and you wanna hang out sometime. I can give you my number."

"Yeah sure, oh my name is Claire." She said handing me her phone and me handing her my phone. We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. She was super nice.

"Sadie, I'm ready." I heard Anne say from the changing room.

"Alright then, lets see it." And she walks out. "Ashton's gonna be one lucky guy. You look hot." She giggled and walked back into the changing room.

We walk up to the cash register and pay for the dress. It was only 12:45. So we decided to walks around for a bit.

*2 Hours Later*

We got back to my house and were instantly greeted by the guys. How did they get. Oh I forgot, I gave Luke a key. He's practically been living here so why not.

"Hey guys, how was song writing." I ask setting down my bags.

"Great, Mr. Hemmings over here came up with an amazing idea." Calum said wriggling his eyebrows at Luke.

"Care to elaborate on that." I ask taking a seat on Luke's lap.

"No. Not really." Luke said pecking my cheek.

"Well then." I said fake pouting.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too." I said pecking his lips.

"Ugh, get a room you two." I heard Mike groan. Little did he know, I was gonna set him up with Claire.

"Fuck you Mike." Luke said bouncing me up and down on his knees.

"So what do you guys wanna do. It's like 3 already." Calum said stretching his arms out in front of him.

"We could go to the park and play some volleyball." Anne suggested. She was so good at it. I'm okay I guess, I don't want to sound cocky.

"Alright well lets go then." Ashton says standing up.

We all walked out the house and to the cars. Ashton, Anne, and Mike all went in one car. While Luke, Calum, and I went in another.

We arrive at the park and walk over the volleyball court. Today the weather actually felt nice. The guys actually wore shorts too, which is weird because all they ever wear is skinny jeans.

"Alright so Sadie and I, will be team captains. Sadie you pick first." Anne said handing me the ball.

"Luke."

"Ashton." She said winking at him.

"Mike."

"Calum."

"Alright, Sadie your team serves first." Anne said getting into her position.

I served the ball and got an ace. Maybe I'm better than I thought. Anne serves the ball next and Luke hits it.

"Nice dig babe." He smirked at my comment.

The ball came flying over and surprisingly Mike hit. He's never been super athletic.

After several matches, my team won. 21-17. I'm pretty proud of that.

Now were back at my house eating ham and cheese sandwiches with milk. We're such children. Today was a good day. I'm happy I got to spend it with the ones I love most.

Vote and Comment