Chapter 16 | Stillworth and Irwin

Anne's POV

Today is the day Ashton would be taking me out. God in so excited. He's so sweet, funny, smart, weird. All the thing for I look in a guy all in one. He's perfect to me.

He would be picking me up at 7, so I decided go call Sadie since it was 5:30.

"Sadie, can you come over and help me get ready."

"Yeah, sure. Be there in 10." With that she hung up.

I had already taken a shower so Sadie was gonna come help me with my hair and makeup.

"Helloooo." That voice. Sadie's voice. Caused me to shriek.

"What the hell, you just scared the living shit out of me. Wait how'd you get in?"

"I try, and for starters you left the door unlocked. I could've been a murderer."

I just rolled my eyes causing her I smirk. "Well, are you gonna help me or not?" I asked sitting down at my makeup table.

"No need to be rude, if you give me attitude before your date. You might be missing some eyebrows." I just nodded and she started with my hair.

She straightened my hair and then left light curls at the bottom. My makeup was just some concealer, mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner. Then the final touch was some red lipstick.

I got up at pulled out my dress from the closet an out it on. I fished changing and looked in the mirror. I looked good.

"Ash, is definitely one lucky guy." Sadie said from behind me.

"More like I'm the lucky one." She just rolled her eyes at me.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed my shoes. It was a pair of white high cut Chuck Taylor's. They were perfect for the dress.

Just one cue there was a ring at the doorbell. He's here. Yay. I checked myself in the mirror one last time and said bye to Sadie. She left through the back door so Ash wouldn't see her.

I open the door and I'm greeted by a well dressed Ashton. "Hi, wow you look beautiful."

"Thanks Ash, should we get going." He nodded and grabbed my hand. "You know, you don't look to bad yourself." I said referring to his black skinny jeeps and blue button up. He just chuckled at me.

We got to his car and we were off. He turned on the radio and my favorite song game on 'American Idiot' by Green Day.

"Oh my god, this is my favorite song"

"Really, me too. Guess we have a lot in common." I blushed at his comment.

Soon we both started singing very terribly. "Welcome to a new kind of tension, all across the alienation. Where everything isn't meant to be okay. Television dreams of tomorrow, were not the ones who are meant follow. For that's enough to argue." We both cracked up laughing at our singing.

We arrived at a small restaurant, which I recognize as one of the fanciest in town. He didn't have too.

"Ash, you don't have to." I said giving him and apologetic look.

"But I wanted to. So lets go, come on." He said reaching go my hand as we walked towards the building.

"2 for Irwin" he said to the hostess. She nodded and told us to follow her.

We were seated outside, and let me tell you. The view was absolutely stunning. You could see all the lights and it was perfect.

The waitress came back and we ordered our food while we waited we just got to know each other better. He's such a sweet guy. He told me one time a girl used him for his fame.

"Ash, don't worry. I would never manipulate you to get famous. I really like you." I said giving him a small smile.

"I like you a lot too. I know you won't, your not that kind of person." I smiled at his response. Thank god he believed me. I told the sole truth.

Soon out food and drinks arrived at we ate. The food was absolutely amazing. I don't know the name of what I had but it was good. It was some sort of chicken dish. We continued to talk as we ate. The more we talked the more I began to like him. He's everything I've ever wanted in a guy.

"Ash, I had such a good time tonight. Thank you."

"The nights not over yet. There's something else were gonna do." He said taking my hand as we sat down in the car.

"Where are we going."

"It's a surprise." I like surprises unlike Sadie. So I'm excited. I smiled at him as he turned on the radio.

20 minutes we arrive at a cave. It was beautiful. The scenery was perfect. Ashton grabbed a blanket from the trunk and closed it. We walked into the cave and sat down on the blanket.

"Ash, this beautiful. How'd you even know about this place. It's like hidden." I said turning my body towards him.

"When I was younger my parents got divorced and I couldn't take it so I use to run away. I would always search for a new place to hide. I came across here and nobody was here. So this is the place where I come to do a lot of thinking."

"Like what."

"About stuff." I smiled at him.

We spent the next couple of hours there. It was getting cold and I started to shiver. I think ashton noticed because he pulled me into his lap and started to rub my back. I like being held by him. He was so strong and caring. Something I liked in a guy.

We soon got up and left. We arrived at my house and he walked me to my doorstep.

"Thank you so much Ashton. I had a lot of fun tonight. Maybe we can do it again another them." He smiled.

"As long as I get to spend time with you. I don't care where we are." That caused me to giggle.

"Bye Ashton." I said pecking his cheek. I noticed his cheeks turned pink. I giggled at him.

"Bye Anne." He said waving and walking down the driveway.

I walk inside my house. I lived alone since I would be going to university soon. It was a small 3 bedroom house with 1 bathroom. Perfect for me.

I think Ashton may be the one.

Vote and Comment