Chapter 24 | London

Sadie's POV

I wake up, and we were still on the plane. I think I slept through the majority of it because when I woke up the pilot said we would be landing in 30 minutes.

I look over to my side and Luke is still asleep. He looks so cute, I pull out my phone and take a picture. I set it as my background. I decided I'm gonna wake him up since we were landing soon.

"Luke, babe. We're landing in less than half and hour. Get up." He didn't, so I pecked his lips and it worked.

"Can you wake me up with a kiss every morning?" He chuckled. "Princess, what time is it?"

I hand him my phone and he presses the home button. He saw he picture I took of him and fake pouted.

"Princess, change that picture. I don't like it. My hair is all messed up." He said pouting his lips.

"No, I think it's cute. If it wasnt I wouldn't have taken the picture." I said grabbing my phone from him.

We land and we go to baggage claim. The airport here was huge. Bigger than the one in Sydney.

Luke calls a taxi after we got out bags. Luke said we were gonna spend 2 weeks here in England. I'm so excited, the only bad thing is that it's freezing. The taxi arrives and brings us to the hotel we were gonna be staying in.

We arrive to the hotel and my jet lag starts to set in. We check in and go to our room which is on the 12th floor.

When we arrive to the room, I drop my bags and run over to the bed an flop onto it. Luke sets down his bags and comes and joins me. I roll over top him and start to kiss him. It turned into a make out session. I tug on the hem of his shirt signaling him to pull it off. He breaks the kiss for a second and takes off his shirt. He pulls my lips back down to his and we continue kissing. I pull off my shirt and start trailing kisses on his neck, reaching his jaw, the his lips. I start grinding on him. It was obvious he was turned on. I'm not gonna lie I was too.

I decided I was gonna tease him so I pulled away from the kiss and got up. I grabbed my shirt and put it back on and laid next to him.

"Why'd you stop?" He said pouting his lip.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Your such a tease you know that." I just laughed at him.

I was tired so I got up and changed into pajamas, and Luke did the same. It was getting late here in London, so we decided to go to bed. We got into bed and just laid there cuddling. He smelt so good. I turned my body so my back was against his chest. He just hummed a song I've never heard of. It sounded good though.

"Goodnight, princess." He said kissing my temple and putting an arm around my waist and pulling me closed to him.

"Goodnight."

*Next Morning*

I wake up, and Luke is still sleeping. He looked so cute. I grab my phone and check the time, it's 12:48. I decide to let him sleep a little bit more. Nobody likes a grouchy Luke.

I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom. I decide to take a shower. I get in and the water was warm. It was freezing in the room, Luke liked it cold. I was freezing all night long.

I finish in the shower and grab a towel. I wrap it around me and walk back out into the room. Luke is still sleeping so I can change in here quickly. I grab a bra and panties and put them on. I grab my bigger suitcase and place it on the other bed. I open it up and grab a sweater that says 'loser' on it and I pair it with a some black leggings. I get some socks and put them on my feet.