Chapter 35 | Feelings

Sadie's POV

I wake up next to Luke, he was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him yet so I walked into the kitchen to make some coffee. In the middle of pouring coffee into 2 mugs. I hear him walk into the kitchen.

"Hey." I hear Luke as he walked into the kitchen.

"There's the sleepyhead." I say handing him a mug of coffee.

"Should we go back to the bus, they're probably wondering where we are." He said I nodded.

"Lets leave now." I said rinsing out my mug and Luke doing the same.

We got in the car and left the house. We arrive to where the tour bus was located and ran inside and told everyone what happened. They all understood and we just sat there and hung out for a while until my phone buzzed. I had a text from Niall.

From: Niall ;)

We need to talk, meet me at the park by your tour bus station.

Sent: 11:57

I told everyone that I would be back soon. "Call me if you need anything." Luke said as I walked out.

"Okay."

I walk to the park and I see Niall sitting on the bench.

"Hey." I said sitting down next to him.

"Hi." He had a blank expression. "The reason I slept with her is because I can tell you still love Luke. I see it in the way you look at him or how you shoot up when you hear his name. I thought hooking up with that girl would get my mind off it. But that ended badly. I think we should just break it off. It's obvious you still love Luke and its obvious he still loves you." Was Niall right, do I still love Luke. I don't even know anymore, this is so frustrating. Dammit. I hate this.

"Fine, lets just break it off. I need a break anyways." I say standing up and walking away. I wanna get away from the whole dating thing for a while.

I get back to the bus and everyone is in the back. I sit down between Luke and Calum and we started to play Truth Or Dare.

"Sadie, truth or dare?" Anne asked.

"Truth."

"Do you still love Luke." I felt my face heating up and tears started to roll down my face. I got up and ran out of the bus. I shut the door and slid down the side of the bus. I don't know if I do. Why would she even ask that, she's the one that told me to forget about him that way.

I hear the bus door shut and footsteps coming towards me. I didn't bother looking up, I honestly don't care. As long as its not Anne. I'm beyond angry with her. I feel someone sit next to me and wrap and pull me into their lap.

They were strong bold hands. It wasnt it a girl. It was one of the guys. It smelt like Luke. It was Luke. He just rocked me back and forth and rubbed my back.

"Shhh....it's okay." I heard him whisper to me.

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Luke, I'm sorry. I don't know where my feelings are right now. Anne asking that just made the whole situation worse. I might be overreacting but I don't know anymore."

"It's okay to not know sometimes. I'll always be here for you no matter what. I will always support you in every decision you make. I mean what else are best friends for." He said slightly chuckling.

"Thank Luke." I said pulling him into another hug.

"Lets go back inside, it's cold." I nodded and we got up and walked back in. I was still pissed at Anne but whatever.

Vote and Comment