Chapter 29 | Tara's Back

Luke's POV

"Hi Luke." She said walking closer to me.

"Tara? What are you doing here?" I asked backing away from her. Tara Hayes, I dated her while Sadie I weren't talking, she ended breaking up with me because I always talked about Sadie.

"I'm here to get you back, I realized breaking up with you was the worst mistake I ever made." She was centimeters away from me.

"I have a girlfriend now. I don't like you like that anymore."

"Maybe this will change that." She closed the space between us and kissed me. At the same moment Sadie walked in.

I pulled away and looked at her face. She was crying but yet looked pissed. "Sadie listen-."

"No shut it, I don't wanna hear it. It was a mistake ever letting you back in my life. Goodbye Luke. Here give this to your girlfriend." She said throwing the ring I gave her and she ran out.

After she ran out Calum came walking in. "Tara get out." He said pointing towards the door. She obliged and left.

"Man what the hell, why is Sadie crying. Did you, no you didn't. You kissed Tara didn't you."

"She fucking kissed me. Do you think I wanted her to kiss me. I'm in love with Sadie I would never do that to her."

"Well Sadie ran off crying and the girls chased after her and see if they could go find her. This time you really fucked up. You need I fix things or she might never forgive you." He was right I need to fix things but how. Calum seemed angry with me. He walked out of the room and left me in there alone I need I think about how to fix things.

Sadie's POV

Recap

I walked into the dressing room Luke was in and the sight killed me. Luke was kissing Tara.

He pulled away and looked at me. I felt tears falling out of me eyes but get yet I was angry."Sadie listen-." I cut him off.

"No shut it, I don't wanna hear it. It was a mistake ever letting you back in my life. Goodbye Luke. Here give this to your girlfriend." I said throwing the ring he gave at him.

I turned and ran out of the room. Casey, Anne, and Claire were all running behind me. Luckily I was faster so I turned a corner and hid in a closet at the end of the hallway.

I just sat there and cried. He's the first guy I have ever loved. Now he's off kissing other people. It's not fair, what did I do to deserve this. I hate myself for letting him back in my life. I will never be able to forgive him. It was a mistake in the first place.

There was a knock on the door. "Sadie, please let us in. We just wanna know what happened." I got up and opened the door. Anne instantly engulfed me in her arms. I just cried into her shoulder.

They helped me up and we walked to the bathroom. I probably looked horrible. There's make up running down my face and my eyes are red and puffy.

We got to the bathroom and I rinsed of my face from all the make up. I tied up my hair is a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and I looked horrible.

"Sadie, what happened. We need to know." Casey said grabbing my arm and turning me around to face them.

"I walked into the dressing room an Luke was kissing his ex-girlfriend Tara." Saying it just made me burst into tears. Claire came over and hugged me.

"He's not worth your tears Sadie, if he did this he never loved you. You should go out there a find somebody new, somebody that will actually love you. It's gonna be okay." Claire whispered in my ear. She's right I need I find the right guy.

I pulled away from her embrace and looked at them. "She's right, I need to find somebody that actually loves me." They all smiled at me and we walked out of the bathroom.

We headed back to the tour bus an I got ready for bed. Anne have me her bed and said she would sleep in the same bunk as Ashton. I got dressed into my pajamas and slipped under the covers. There was an empty feeling in me, I was missing a link. That link was Luke.

I eventually dozed off crying, it still hurts. I still love him, but it's over now. He never loved me anyways.

Vote and Comment