Chapter 21 | Hospital

Luke's POV

It's been a day since Sadie fell over and hit her head. The doctors said she was going to be okay, they said she had a small concussion. But nothing serious.

As for Mikey, he keeps beating himself up about. I talked to him and told him everything would be okay. But he still felt bad.

Right now I was sitting next to Sadie holding her hand and rubbing circles on it with my thumb. She was asleep right now.

"Luke?" I look up to see Sadie with he eyes open. I smiled at her.

"Hey princess. How are you feeling?"

"Okay I guess, my head hurts. But other than that I'm fine. Can you call everyone else. I wanna see them." I nodded and pulled out my phone.

I sent a group message.

To: Mike-ro-wave, Cal-Pal, SmAsh, Anne, Claire Bear, Casey

Hey guys, Sadie is feeling better. She wants you guys to come by. See you soon

Sent: 12:37

Within minutes everyone responded and said they would be coming soon.

About half an hour later everyone arrives and we all talked to Sadie.

Sadie's POV

"Guys, can I talk to Mike, alone?" They nodded just leaving me and Mike.

"Mike, please stop beating yourself up about this. I'm here and it's my fault. I should've never taken that picture. It's okay. Just please calm down?"

"Okay Sadie, I just really want you I know that I'm sorry." I nodded and gave him a smile.

Soon everyone else comes in even my brother, I'm happy he's here.

"Hey sis, how ya feeling?"

"Good, do you know when I'm being released?"

"The doctor said your gonna be released tomorrow morning." Ian said. "I should get going, I have my final exam tomorrow." I nodded and he got up and left.

Soon everyone else left, leaving me and Luke. "Luke go home, get some rest. I'll be okay. I'll be here tomorrow morning when you come and get me."

"I'm fine princess, I'd rather stay here with you." That made me smile.

"I love you."

"I love you to princess." He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Thank you for being such an amazing boyfriend, I couldn't have asked for anyone better."

"And I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. Your absolutely perfect, no arguments." I giggled at him.

I'm in love with him. He is my everything. He's everything I've ever wanted.

Vote and Comment