Chapter 33 | Thanks and Some Other Stuff

Luke's POV

I finally reach Niall's flat and I knock on the door. The door opens and there's Niall. He had a look of displeasure on his face when he saw me.

"Can I come in?" I ask rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Sure." He says opening the screen door so I could walk in. I come in and I sit down on the couch and Niall sits across from me on a rocking chair.

"So why did you come here?" He asks taking a sip of his drink.

"I came here to say thank you for saving my ass last week. It means a lot, I hear what you said at the hospital and that also means a lot. I know Sadie loves you and you love her. Just take care of her for me, it's something I can no longer do."

"I will." He responded and I got up at left. There was no reason for me to stay anymore.

I started walking back to the tour bus and stopped at a Starbucks to get a drink. I haven't eaten anything all day. I walk in and just my luck, Tara the barista.

"What can I get for you Luke." She asks trying to flirt with me. It's not working.

"A grande java chip." I said sternly so she would the get the message that I didn't want to be with her.

She nodded and I paid for my drink. "Here you go, oh we should catch up sometime. Watch a movie?" She asked smiling to cheesy.

"No, you already messed up my life Tara, you got the girl I loved the most taken away from me."

"You'll regret that Luke."

"I'm pretty sure I won't." I said smirking and leaving the Starbucks.

It felt good to get that off my chest. I still love Sadie, and I always will. This sucks, the girl I love most is with another guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadie's POV

Luke came back and he looked pissed off. He went straight to his bunk and laid there. I walked up to his bunk to check on him.

I heard sniffling. Oh no. "Luke are you okay?" I asked leaving the curtain closed.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I heard him say.

I pulled open the curtain and climbed up next to him. "No your not, I've known you for 11 years. I think I know when something's wrong."

"Tara just keeps bothering me. It's nothing. Okay?" He sounded slightly pissed.

"Okay." I said not trying to push the issue. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and we just sat there.

"I miss this." He said. "You know, just hanging out, me and you."

"I know, me too." I said agreeing with him. "Why don't we go to the movies and just hang out for the rest of the day?" I asked

"It's a date Sadie Parker." I giggled at his cheekiness.

I got up from his bunk and got dressed is some nicer clothes. Luke hopped out of his bunk and we left for the theatre.

The walk to the movies was pretty short considering it was only a few streets down. Me and Luke just talked about random things as we walked.

We arrived at the theatre and got our tickets. Luke paid for me even though I insisted he didn't. But he didn't listen. We walk in and find our seats, we sat in the middle.

We arrived 20 minutes early so there's previews playing. We were going to watch Catching Fire. I've been waiting for this movie for so long. Team Peeta all the way.

The movie started and I rested my head on Luke's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. This was all in a friendly way. I hope.

*2 Hours Later*

The movie ended, it was amazing. It was way better than the first one. Me and Luke get up and walk out of the theatre.

It was only 3:30 so we decided to go to the playground. It was so fun. I was on the swing and Luke pushed my really high. He always did that to me when we were kids.

"Alright Sadie, jump."

"Um no."

"C'mon I'll catch you."

"Fine." I gave in and jumped. He did catch me. Our faces were inches apart. "That was fun." I said trying to break the silence.

"Yeah." Luke said setting me down. Afterwards we kept playing. It was fun to get to spend time with my best friend. We both ran around like idiots and we kept on getting disapproving looks from parents.

It was getting late so we decided to get some dinner. We stopped at a McDonalds. Classy, I know.

We both orders a large cheeseburger meal, and devoured it within minutes. We were such fatties.

We left and walked back to the bus. Everyone else was already asleep. It was pretty late. It was already 10:30.

I changed into my pajamas and laid down in my bunk. Today was fun day. I'm glad me and Luke finally made up.

Vote and Comment