Chapter 37 | A Different Relationship

Sadie's POV

It's been a week since me and Luke have been back together, and everything is perfect. We were finally back at our apartment in Sydney. I never realized how much I missed it until now. Me and Luke were just laying in bed cuddling. He was humming the song he wrote for me. Which I absolutely love, I think it's my favorite song in the entire world.

"Princess, I love you. You know that?" He asked, his morning voice deep and raspy.

I turned my body to face him. "I know, and I love you too." I said before pecking his lips.

"No, I love you from head to toe. I love everything about you. From the way you wear your hair to the way you laugh. It's all perfect to me. I love how you don't give a damn about anything, how your not afraid to be yourself. Your smile lights up my whole world. I know it sounds cliche but it's true. Your the one who keeps me going everyday. Every time I'm not with you it's not the same. Your all I need, your my everything and anything. When I say I love you I mean it. I love you more than anything else." I had tears in my eyes. "Princess don't cry."

"I'm crying because, I love you. Nobody has ever said anything to me like that. It just proves how lucky I am to have you." He wiped the tears from my eyes with his thumb.

"How did I get so lucky." He said kissing my temple.

"I could ask the same thing." He pulled me in for a kiss.

This kiss was like no other we've had before. It was full of passion and love. The way his lips worked with mine was perfect. Everything about him is perfect. He is also everything I need. When I say I love him I mean it. When I say he's he love of my life. I mean every ounce of that.

We pulled away and just smiled at each other. He pulled my body closer to him and I snuggled into his chest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's POV

Tonight I was gonna ask Anne to be my girlfriend. My feelings for her were getting stronger and stronger each day. I was gonna take her to the same spot where we had out first date. I asked the guys to help me out a bit.

It was 5:45 already and I as slicking Anne up at 6:00. I was kind nervous, what if she says no. Oh god. At that moment I got a phone call from Sadie.

I picked it up.

"Hey Ash."

"Sadie, oh my god. I'm so nervous, what if she says no."

"Calm down, she really likes you a lot. I know Anne, she is gonna say yes. Trust me, she's already so you can come pick her up now. It's gonna be fine, just relax."

"Okay thanks Sadie." With that I hung up and got my keys and left.

*5 Minutes Later*

I arrived at Anne's house and knocked on the door. She lived alone, so I didn't have to go through her parents. Instead I went through Sadie, Claire, and Casey. Which is way worse.

The door opens revealing Anne. Se looked absolutely beautiful. She was wearing a skirt with a white shirt and some black vans.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey Ash, ready to go." I nodded and I grabbed her hand and we walked out and got into my car and drive off. I was still nervous.

15 minutes later we arrived at the cave I took Anne to on our first date. I had Calum and Mike set up some stuff for me in there.

I get out of the car and jog around the front to help Anne get out. I open the door and help her out.

Anne's POV

When we got out of the car I instantly recognized the place. It was the cave Ashton brought me to on our first date. As we walked closer I noticed tea lights set up. They got brighter and brighter the closer we got. When we reached it my mouth dropped open.

It made out five words.

Will you be my girlfriend?

I turned around and see Ashton smiling. "Anne Stillworth, will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?"

"Absolutely." He leaned in and we kissed. I've been waiting so long for this moment. I can finally call Ashton mine. I love him. He's perfect to me.

We pulled away and smiled at each other. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Out of all the girls in the world Ashton chose me.

"Shall we eat?" Ashton said pointing towards a picnics basket.

"We shall." I said smiling and sitting down on the blanket.

We talked while we ate. I'm just so happy, I've never be happier.

"Your beautiful, you know that." Ashton asked sipping his drink. I couldn't help but blush. I smiled, he thinks I'm beautiful. No guy has ever called me that, well except for my brother. But that's doesn't really count, he has to think that.

"Ash, I...I love you." I managed to stutter out.

He leaned in closer and I closed the space. He pulled away. "I love you too." He smiled.

Now 1/2 of the 5sos boys were in a relationship.

Vote and Comment