we're going on a trip

_after school_

Unknown:
Shouto, what did you DO?!

TELL ME

YOU ARE SCARING MEEE

CMON MAN

Todoroki<3:
?

What are you talking about?

Unknown:
DONT GIVE ME THAT BS

WHAT WAS UR PLAN??????

Todoroki<3:
Plan...?

Oh, I'm sorry I remember now.

Kaminari said he had a plan to reveal your identity.

I gave him my phone.

So that wasn't me who was talking last.

Unknown:
So.. you don't have a plan.

Todoroki<3:
The one Kaminari claimed we had, no.

But I have one now.

Unknown:
Ok good

Wait not good

Oh well, u still won't find me

But the one u said u had during lunch sounded vile

*Shivers*

Todoroki<3:
I never talk in caps.

And, I always use proper grammar.

It's good manners.

Unknown:
Screw manners

Dat was still freaking scary

No notes?

How abt the pencil

Todoroki<3:
I gave the pencil to Uraraka, she should be giving it to you.

No notes, we only did reviewing.

Unknown:
Ok thx

See ya tomorrow.

Todoroki<3:
Bye, see you tomorrow.

I hope you feel better.

Unknown:
I will with ur luv ;)

Bye boo

_____________time skip_______

Knock knock

"Come in!"
It was probably your mom with your medicine.
The door creaked and a woman around her early 30s appeared.
"Is it time for me to take my medicine again?" You had wrapped the covers of your bed around you, because of the uncomfortable temperature. You had somewhat resembled a butterfly cocoon.
"Honey, it's good for you. It's your own fault you got sick" your mom said sternly. She had the same features as you did (hair color) hair and (eye color) orbs. Although her eyes were sharp yet dull.
You groaned and closed your eyes. She had a ceramic bowl in one hand and a bottle in the other. She placed the white bowl onto your desk and started shaking the bottle.
"MooooOooooOooOoOOOm"
She sighed annoyed at how you dragged the word, purposely voice cracking.
"What?" She snapped while pouring some medicine on to spoon.
Oops she was mad (probably had to fire someone again). Time to fix that. Hopefully she would let you skip the medicine.
"I love you"
Her eyes softened for a split second.
"I love you too, but you still need to drink the medicine. And clean up your room it's filthy"
Mission failed.
She scowled and picked up some clothes off the ground.
"When was the last time you washed your clothes?" She handed the spoon to you, you glared at it like it was the reason for world starvation and cancer, before giving in and swallowing the foul liquid.
"Uh, I don't know 2 months?"
The older woman looked horrified.
She proceeded to pick up all the clothes and fling them at you.
"Put them in the laundry already! How can you wear such dirty clothes?"
"Well I put it over my head and-"
"Don't smart mouth me! Sick or not I better see all these clothes in the wash but the time I'm back. And get dressed I have been informed that we will be attending a business ceremony. I'm sorry for the short notice."
She glared at you one last time before walking out your room.
"Don't embarrass me!"
"I won't" you hollered back.
You sighed and pulled off the clothes that had been thrown at you.
You smiled, the expression your mom had was priceless. She probably went to go wash her hands then get some disinfectant spray.
You balanced the heap of clothes on your hands and carefully walked to the laundry room.
You hummed a small tune while stuffing the clothes violently into the washing machine.
Didn't she say to get dressed? Where are we going again?
Oh yeah "don't disappoint me".
You dragged your feet back to your room again, you opened the black hole , that was also known as the closet, and flipped through your outfits.
You picked something formal but not to formal and now we're debating whether to wear poka dot flip flops or not.
Ehh, what's the harm.
You went downstairs to get your mom's approval.
She was in the restroom curling her hair.
She looked at you from the side and was impressed you could dress up before looking at your feet.
"Change that."
She pointed at your feet making a circle in the air. Before looking back at the mirror.
You looked down, reassuring the sandals in your mind "don't worry I'll stand up for you".
"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? No one is going to look at my feet!"
"Play with children, don't play with me. Go upstairs and change you shoes"
You huffed but obliged.
"Why am I even going?!"
"Because you are my daughter!"
_____time skip__________

Your mom let you skip the makeup, you put in some comfortable but nice shoes and followed your mom out to the car.
"Do I look ok?"
You smiled. It was nice your mom cared about your opinion more than others sometimes.
"Gorgeous" you confirmed.
She nodded and had a satisfied smile on her lips.
She unlocked the car and got in. You got in on the other side.
She turned on the car and you automatically started switching around to a radio station that was playing music.
"So.... Where are we going again?"
" Just a small party, a former coworker of mine is hosting it and it would be rude to decline." She replied, her eyes still on the road.
" And I'm going because..?"
"We were both invited and, it's not good to be cooped up in a room all day" that her way of saying "you looked miserable and I felt bad".
You smiled, your mom can be such tsundere. Even if she was strict with literally everything you knew it was because she cared.
"There is food right?"
She chuckled
"Of course"

A/n yeeet what a long chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying it! The story will now actually have a plot, and now the chapters might take a few days (2-3 at max hopefully) to upload.
I want to make this a really good story so I want to do the best I can.
I hope you understand.
Thanks for reading. :D

Feel free to tell me any mistakes or improvements I could make.

Love y'all