your quirk..lol

So you can make any non living thing to do anything in your head. You can do living things but there is a very high risk the it woud take your life. ⬇ Scenario below.

Like float or melt or explode.

But the bigger or heavier it is the harder it is to command.

You get minor headaches sometimes when you over do it. But they are easy to ignore.

But you cant tell a item to just disappear or just create something. That's impossible.

You can change items state, like a solid into a liquid.

Solids are the easiest to command and gasses are the hardest.

If you tried really hard you could probably whip up a tsunami. It's pretty hard though.

You can't change the colors of things, like take metal and tell it to turn blue. Nope, can't happen.

Can't really tell the ground beneath you to do anything. But you can drill/dig.

How tf do you handle sand and quicksand tho. So confusing.

Hard to control more than one thing.

Touching it makes your quirk easier.

Changing something chemically is harder than changing it physically.

You can push the air down to make you shoot up or jump higher. But takes a lot of concentration.

More difficult=More concentration=More Time.

^Thats what I meant by "harder"

^lol "harder"

^k I'll stop.

___Examples of what you did___

1) You used clay in art class and made them into mini clay people. You commanded them to stick on the people you hated most.

#IHaveMyOwnArmy

#GetToMyLevel

2) You told a dead tree to "walk" around using it's roots. That was funny.

3) You accidentally told a mosquito to "DIE IN THE DEPTHS OF HELL YOU VILE CREATURE" Which killed it, but you were knocked unconscious for two days.

Worth it.

4) Cheat in P.E

5) R.I.P bed when you accidentally burned it in your sleep.

And yea, that's yo quirk.

Can't control quirks

Except like if Shouto makes ice or Momo makes a sword or something

K if u have any questions I'll answer it if I didn't clarify enough lol.

Prob update this or something idk

K bye y'all