NANI?!

It's been a while now, exams were getting closer. Shouto and you became closer friends ,and due to the exams getting nearer by the hour, you sometimes went over to study (Shouto insisted.)
But right now you were at the hospital reading get well cards. How?
Well, it's quite a story, you and Shouto were partners (much to his dismay) to do some hero work. Aka giving back to the community.

     You booth chose to go to a orphanage and help around there. It was a blast, the kids were so adorable even Shouto had to admit it. But, alas all good things come to a end.

      A fire was lit accidentally by one of the chefs  in the kitchen and the building started burning down. You, Shouto and the staff herded the kids out of the building but of course, there is that one kid.

      He had run back for his freaking stuffed monkey. You told the others to go on ahead while you tried to catch the stupid kid. Shouto tried to convince you that two people is better than one but you shot him down and assured him that you would be fine. He reluctantly let you go running after the kid.
You ended up getting his monkey out of a smoke filled room because he gave you a sob story about how his parents gave it to him before they died. Poor kid.
Right after you two ran out of that room and headed to the front door. It was open and people were encouraging you to run faster.
The ceiling started crumbing so you threw the 4 year old out the door and you got smushed. Not pleasent  0/10 would not recommend.
But oh y/n, why didn't you use your quirk? Because you can't look up, concentrate on the ceiling and getting the kid safe at the same time. Not to mention the running, have you ever seen someone running while looking up? Probably not.
You ended up breaking a rib and a leg. You wrist was sprained and you had taken a blow to the head. The doctors took care of most of it but you were stuck in the hospital for a week before you were good to go.
So yea thats the story.
(Also Shouto noticed you weren't just all talk and admired your bravery. You don't know that btw.)
Your mom and friends came rushing in with "are you ok?" "You are so brave" and of course "Be careful next time! You could of died you ignorant kid!" I love you too Mom.
The kid and the staff if the orphanage visited you to say thank you. The kid, who's name was Kei, tried to give you his monkey but you gave it back. His parents gave it to him, not you.
Shouto visited everyday to give you the homework and to help you study. Sometimes he accidentally slept in the hospital with you. He had commented that you acted a bit more mature. Quote on quote "the hit to your head did you some good."
That buttcheek. You showed him mature by flicking your disgusting slop that the hospital called food at him.
You had to temporarily quit your job. You sold dank memes on the street and many of your customers wanted an explanation. Don't ask how you got the job, you just did.

"Y/n! Are you even listening?" Shouto had his textbooks in your bed spread out with some paper and pencil. You on the other hand were wrapped in bandages and was mindlessly pushing your food together to make shapes with your quirk.
Right now you were making a donkey. You already made Shrek so you did the donkey next.
Shouto looked at what you were doing.
"Stop making self portraits and listen!" He scolded.

"It's not a self portrait! And I am listening!" He took your spoon and messed up your masterpiece.

"No you are not. How will you pass the exam if you don't study?"

"I won't. Duh." Who cares about the exams. How will tests help you be a hero?

"If you don't, you miss out on the training camp." Shouto said, he knew how much you wanted to go to the training camp.

"Ughhhhh seriously? That sucks, now I'm actually going to have to do something for once in my life." You joked. He wasn't amused.

"As your tutor I take offense if you don't pass." He said shuffling the study notes to quiz you again.