ice ice bby too cold too cold

Two clouds of black ink goop thingie swallowed you and Katsuki.

It tasted like balloons.

Yeeeeeeeeeeet

Then you were outside, trying to get the terrible taste out of your mouth.

"What the hell?" Katsuki said. His voice laced with disgust.

"Yea dude, that tasted like donkey shit." You complained, making a face. Then proceeded to spit on the floor, to get the taste out.

What was this shit anyway? It's probably not organic. Your mom would disapprove.

"Sorry, Bakugou, y/l/n." Stubby said. The dude had a black mask and was wearing a tux.

"Yea, you better be."
You muttered. Looking around at your surroundings. It was nearly pitch black. And you could smell blood or something rotting.

Creepy.

Then more ink goop portals appeared, this time with the villans. They too complained about the taste.

But then there is always that one guy.

"SmElLs gOoD."

^Probably smells paint to get high.

^or dropped as a kid.

Then you saw handman get to his knees and somewhat bow down.

"Master.."

According to villans, the person who looks the most fuxked up has a higher rank.Villans are extra.

"You failed again, Tomura." Stubby said calmly. His voice sounded like Darth Vader.

He walked forward. Your eyes were glued on him. He's so ugly you can't look away.

"But don't be discouraged." He continued.

"Just try again. I even brought your associates back, even the kids. Because you judged they were important."

Stubby stood in front of hand man and offered him a hand.

^NOT LIKE HE NEEDED IT, AM I RIGHT??

^cause hes hand man.. get it..?

"Do it as many times as you need to. That's why I am here"
Stubby sounded oddly comforting. For a villan at least.

ooOooh was this like a father-son thing? You completely read the situation wrong.

"It's all for you."

You started clapping slowly. Probably a bad idea.

"Great story, dose it end now?" You asked in a bored tone.

If you were about to die, let's burn some of these fuckers on your way to hell.

Stubby raised his head. Like he sensed something.

"You are here after all, aren't you."

There was a second of silence before something shot at you guys from the sky.

All might.

There was a huge gush of wind as he tried to deliver a punch to Stubby. You had to plant your feet firmly on the ground and put a hand to your face to keep the dust from getting into your eyes. But even though you did you got blasted a few feet. After you recollected, and the dust settled you saw All Might with Stubby.

All might always has great timing.

Then All might was smashed into a building. Then got up.

Stubby was trying to tell hand man to run away with you and Katsuki but All might beat him to it.