pew pew

The next day you and Shouto decided to do the camping idea again. During then you found out that not only is his head multicolored so are his eyelashes and eyebrows. You didn't know how you didn't see it before.

You guys had a whole discussion on why he didn't have pink hair instead of red and white. You were tempted to paint some of his hair blue, but he said no.
You also found out how freaking soft his cheeks were. It was literally impossible to have such soft skin. He must moisturize.
Uraraka also came knocking on your door to give you that pencil.
Everything was good. Now you two were walking with Uraraka to go to school.

"So yea, all of that happened on less than 3 days." You concluded the story you were telling the brunette.

"Wow, you had one eventful weekend."

"You can say that." You hummed cheerfully.
Shouto was behind you, suspicious how you changed from devil spawn to a normal human.

In a few minutes, you three were at U.A.

"Well here we are, let's go Uraraka, y/n I guess we will see you later," Shouto said quickly. Eager to shake you off in case you were planning something.

"Mmm actually..." You paused for dramatic effects.

"I'm going to your class now."

Both Uraraka and Shouto were surprised.
"How come? Did you switch? I didn't know they did that this late in the school year."
Uraraka said.

You smiled.
"Actually I got into U.A by recommendation. I decided to go to Class 1-B for half the semester and class 1-A for the rest of the year, even before I met you two."

"Why half?" Shouto asked.

"Because of dramatic effects." You explained.

They sweat dropped although they weren't that surprised. Leave it to you to pull a stunt like this.

"Let's go now, we don't want to be late."

Shouto and Uraraka were a bit relieved, at least you weren't planning something.

"I didn't know they did that."

"It's y/n. What did you expect?"

------timeee skippppppppp____

"NEVER FEAR, BECAUSE I AM HERE"

You kicked open the door imitating All Might and scaring half of the classroom. The two other students followed. Shouto went right to his seat while Uraraka went around saying "hello" and "good morning" to everyone.

    Psh, lame.

"What are you doing here y/n"
Izuku asked.
     Other students shook their heads, also wondering why you were here. The rest of them still haven't gotten over the shock of your loud voice.

"Im going to be in your class from now on. You guys must feel very blessed."
    You smiled and put your hands in your hips.

"I am y/n l/n! Soon to be y/n Todo-"
For a split second, you forgot what Shouto had asked, you glanced at his direction and saw him shake his head 'no'.

"Er.. soon to be y/n l/n..uh.. number one hero..? Yea! Y/n l/n number one hero!" You made up the story as you went.

And of course, someone had to crush your hopes and dreams.

"You think a little *censored* like you can be number one hero?!" A certain person yelled. Jeez, what a killjoy.

"Well it certainly won't be you Katsuki, not until you get that attitude of yours checked, so stop talking." you snapped "oohs" we're heard from the class.

"Oh yeah? You wanna go?! I'm probably going to crush you in two seconds" He got up from his desk and got into a fighting position. Aggressive as always. Oh well, he leaves you no choice.

"W-wait you guys stop." Izuku tried to interfere.

"Yeah, I do! I'll crush you in one second!"
    You countered, also going into a fighting stance, looking at Katsuki with a glare.

"Y/n violence is not the answer" Iida tried to reason but you ignored him.

"This isn't hero behavior!" He tried but you shushed him, throwing a glare behind your back.

You turned back to Katsuki.
   "Be at my house 7 pm and bring the drinks."

"You better have the movies and the food you little brat." He cracked his knuckles and made a face. Does he think he looks intimidating? Right now he looks constipated.

"Oh I will, but I dont know if you can handle them Katsuki."
Your voice was challenging, you and the spikey blond were circling around each other and growling like dogs.

"I don't know if you can handle the drinks y/n"

"Don't bring alcohol my mom will get mad." Your voice was menacing.

"I know that, see you there."
Katsuki snarled, you stuck out a hand and he shook it.

"I'll be there, don't worry I live there" your voice still cold but you meant no harm.

He scoffed
"I know that."
Katsuki turned on his heel, striding back to his seat.

It was silent in the classroom for a few seconds.

"What even was that?"

"I've seen it all now."

"Y/n never fails to surprise me"

"Katsuki was so manly."

"Settle down, I'll hand out autographs later, no questions now please."
You waved your hands I'm front of you "shooing" people off. Eyerolls and sighs erupted from the crowd. You laughed to yourself. The rest of the year was going to be fun.

"Oh you are here already." Mr Aizawa walked in. You whipped around to see him in his usual sleeping bag.

"Yes! I-" you started

"Great let's start class." He interrupted you. The students started to settle down in their desks.
You frowned.
"Shouldn't I intro-"

"Knowing you, everyone here probably already knows your name." He cut your sentence short again.

You frowned, you didnt know whether to take that as a compliment or as an insult.

"You can sit next to Todoroki. Todoroki, raise your hand"

Shouto did but there was no need, you already knew him. You grinned and pranced over.

"Coincidence isn't it? almost like fate." You sat down in the desk next to him. Throwing your backpack down and stomping on it. You never really had a good relationship with it anyway.

"I think you planned it all." He rolled his eyes but his lips tweaked upwards for a split second. He was staring straight his hands on his lap. Geez, nerd.

"Sort of. Who else will protect you?" Unlike Shouto you leaned back in your seat

He raised a brow.
"From what?"

"Fake friends, thots, villans etc."

"I don't need protection."

"Well you got backup anyway."

"That's reassuring I guess.

"You are my backup too, don't worry."

"I didn't sign up."

"There is no sign up sheet. When you are stuck with me, you are stuck with me."

"How poetic, Shakespeare would be proud." His tone was laced with sarcasm.

"I do try."

"Fine, but if it's anything illegal then I'm quitting."

"Right back at you."

You shot him finger guns.

"Shouto Todoroki! Its illegal to be this hot so I'm going to have to arrest you."

"I should arrest you for being so ugly."

"Ouch."

"You two back there! Shut up!"