Chapter One- Keys

Chapter one

*Ryan's P.O.V.*
Sighing while looking at the test that was laid in front of me upside down was really killing me. When a test was handed to you upside down only means one thing, a giant red F was at the top of it.

"A ninety two, we are going out tonight to celebrate tonight Ryan!", John boasts next to me. I look over at him and slide the paper towards him.

"You look first I can't be bothered to look at the grade that's on the paper. Okay if it's a F, we stay home, but if it is a alright grade we can go to the club tonight." I bargain with John, while he rolls his eyes and nods.

"Ryan, it can't be that bad you're the smartest person in this ...," John trails off, but starts speaking again. "I guess we're staying home night sorry Ryan." He says and hands the paper over to me. I close my eyes and clench my teeth together. When I open them I'm surprised to see a ninety at the top of the paper.

"I hate you John, why'd you do that ? You know school is important to me." I nudge him with my shoulder and he shrugs with a smile.

"I know how you are and I had to get you back from last time." He says with a chuckle. We get up from our table and place our papers back onto the teachers desk while walking out of the class.

"I'm not going out tonight, especially not with you." I say walking in front of my best friend with a fake attitude. Grabbing his keys from out of his hand, "I'm driving." I state and he sighs.

"Come on, I don't want to die just because of a joke, give me the keys back." He says trying to grab them out of my hands.

"Ah ah ah. I'm driving, plus we only live like two minutes from here." I smile brightly when I see Justine and Keith already next to the car. "Guys guess who is driving!" I say swinging the keys around, only to hear a loud groan from Justine and Keith kissing his teeth.

"Now you know you can't drive, go ahead and give John his keys back." I start to retaliate, when the keys are snatched from my hands.

"Gotcha, now get in the car." John says, while Keith and Justine snicker. I twist my face up and slide into the passenger seat. This was a almost everyday thing for our little group. John and I only go to class three days out of the week, while Justine and Keith have a different set up. John and I decided to match days, so we can go to work and work events on the rest of the days out of the week.

"I'll teach you soon, but have you started on the sprite video deal yet?" John asks backing out of the parking spot.

"Yeah I started writing a little skit, we can do that on Friday before that big Nike event." I say scrolling through my email.