BONUS CHAPTER PT.2

Ryan's POV

"Micha-" I pull away from him only for him to smash his lips back on to mine. One of his hands were gripping the back of my neck while the other was on my hip trying to pull me closer than I already was. I could almost feel his pain and how much he missed me through the kiss. Even how roughly he gripped me sent tingles up my spine. He pulled away pecking my lips multiple times before he got up leaving me in a trance. I watch him disappear back into the house before I realized he left me sitting here without saying anything.

I chase him into the house and he was sitting down with some girl sitting a little too close to him

I chase him into the house and he was sitting down with some girl sitting a little too close to him. Our eyes meet and he smirks at me and wipes his bottom lip. Scoffing I turn around and try to find faith so I can tell her about her dick head son.

"Why you looking like that?" Justine asks bouncing her baby girl on her thigh.

"Why are you talking to me like we're friends?" I snap at her and she rolls her eyes.

"I was just trying to be nice-"

"Well it'd be nice if you stop talking to me. I'm not in the mood," I walk away from her finally finding Faith playing with Jamel, Jamilla's son.

"I need to talk to you,"

"I seen you and Michael outside kissin,"she holds the 'n' and makes kissy faces at me.

"That's the problem." She gets up dusting off her pants before taking me to her room. "What happened?"

"He kissed me and then walked away from me. I got up to see where he went and he had another girl basically on his lap." I plop down on her bed and she pops me.

"Don't jump on my bed like that! I don't know what to say other than talk to him. I can't put words in his mouth, but remember communication is key! Fix your face,"

"Momma-"

"Don't momma me, go out there and get your happiness back."

"What if he doesn't want me back... what if he wants me to to feel what he felt when I left him?"

"You'll never know if they don't talk to him,"

"I'm not going to talk to him." I cross my arms and she sighs in frustration.

"Don't let me get my damn belt. Ryan go out there and talk to that man. I don't want to hear anything else until you talk to him." I didn't even want to go back out in the living room. She pulled me off the bed and kept going until we were in the living room standing in front of Michael.

"What ma?" He was twirling the girls hair around his finger staring up at us.

"Trisha get your trifling ass up and off this man. He's taken." Faith talks to the girl and she smacks her lips getting up leaving. "I ought to beat your ass," she grabs his hand signaling him to get up. She guides us outside and pushes outside. "Y'all ain't coming inside until you talk. I'm keeping the doors locked and don't try my fence it has a code on it too," she closes the glass door locking it and shutting the blinds. Sitting in one of the many chairs she had set up around the fireplace.